Rayware's furniture debut
- Rayware spends...500k. // Housewares;Jul96, Issue 128, p8
Reports on Rayware's spending on a press advertising campaign in autumn 1996. Magazines where color ads will be featured; Target age group of women; Ranges featured in the ads.
- Rayware spends 400K British pound on campaign. // Housewares;Jul95, Issue 120, p8
Reports on Rayware's consumer press campaign for its Tulip and Crescendo glassware and Sorrento flower vases.
- Designs on Dema. // Housewares;Apr2002, Issue 165, p35
Introduces the dinning ware Dema Designs from Rayware company.
- Rayware spends 600k. // Housewares;Sep/Oct97 Supplement, Issue 136, p3
Reports the breaking of Rayware's autumn advertisement campaign. Four different advertisements of the company; Description of the advertisement as stated by Rayware's marketing manager Kate O'Neill.
- Rayware spends Pounds750,000. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p34
Reports on Rayware's autumn 2001 advertising campaign for its cookware line in Great Britain.
- Rayware acquires Peter Sadler. // Housewares;Nov2001, Issue 161, p39
Reports the acquisition of Peter Sadler Import Company by Rayware.
- Rayware acquires Ravenhead brand. // Housewares;Dec2001, Issue 162, p34
Reports on the acquisition of the intellectual property rights of Ravenhead Glass Co. by Liverpool housewares supplier Rayware.
- Rayware cleans up with Finish. // Housewares;Dec2002, Issue 171, p30
Reports on Rayware's partnership with Finish to create an advertising campaign for Rayware's glassware products in Great Britain.
- Rayware reveals push. // Housewares;May/Jun99, Issue 146, p6
Reports on Rayware's plans to invest 750,000 pounds in an advertising campaign for its best-selling tabletop ranges from September 1999 to January 2000.