Like father like son
- Owner of cabinet manufacturer sadly passes away. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2014, Issue 5883, p10
An obituary for Kenneth Quinn, former owner of furniture manufacturing firm Quinn Furniture, is presented.
- Recent progress on POW-MIA issues. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;11/11/91, Vol. 2 Issue 45, p830
Presents testimony from Kenneth M. Quinn, Deputy Assistant Secretary, before the Senate Select Committee on POW-MIA Affairs, November 1991, concerning an accounting of diplomatic activities and other efforts of the US government on the prisoners of war/missing in action issue. Clear, carefully...
- Quinn suffers _GCP_16,000 theft. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p3
Reports that British cabinet firm Quinn Furniture's show van and its furniture contents worth 16,000 pounds had been stolen.
- End of an era, but not of a ministry. Jones, Arthur // National Catholic Reporter;9/26/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the removal of Sister Kenneth Quinn, executive director of the Good News Center, from her post in Visalia, California. Factors influencing the decision of Fresno Bishop John Steinbock to remove the nun; Reaction of the parishioners to the news; Contributions of Quinn to the center. ...
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY. // Jackson Advocate;6/9/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 34, p13A
A photograph of Kenneth O'Quinn, president of the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi Inc. presented Wayne McDaniels, president of the Jackson Branch National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), with a corporate membership check.
- LETTERS. Rosenblatt, Lionel A.; Lawson, Timothy C.; Luchessi, Ed // Foreign Service Journal;Oct2014, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issue including need of feedback from younger officers to senior policymakers by Kenneth Quinn, appreciation of former U.S. Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton and the American Foreign Service Association role in tax...
- Texts and Contexts: The Roman Writers and Their Audience. Wiseman, T. P. // Clio;Spring81, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p340
The article reviews the book "Texts and Contexts: The Roman Writers and Their Audience," by Kenneth Quinn.
- Air Accident Probes Hamstrung by Criminal Sanctions. // Air Safety Week;3/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that prosecutors and judges seeking criminal sanctions in the wake of aviation accidents in the U.S. continue to meddle in ongoing aviation accident investigations. The act has displeased air safety advocates who warn that such interference hampers efforts to improve air...
- Dealing with Headline Grabbing Lawyers. // Air Safety Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p5
The article focuses on the problems caused by the interference of lawyers in aviation accident investigations in improving aviation safety. General counsel of the Flight Safety Foundation Kenneth P. Quinn stated that lawyers use information related to aviation accidents to criminalize them and...