In space nobody can hear you snore
- Foam firm adds capacity in Michigan. Miel, Rhoda // Automotive News;6/19/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5880, p32J
Reports the addition of corporate headquarters by Fagerdala World Foams AB in Michigan. Addition of presses at Marine City to mold expanded polystyrene (PS) and PS/polyphenylene oxide foams; Role of the company in providing foams for the automotive, construction, packaging and consumer product...
- Fagerdala expanding Mich. HQ. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;6/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p3
Reports on Fagerdala World Foams AB's expansion of its headquarters in Marine City, Michigan. Buy out of Pac-Lite Products Inc.; Global customers of Fagerdala World Foam; Addition of four new lines.
- Swedish firm grows in Mich. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;5/19/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Gustavsberg, Sweden-based Fagerdala World Foams AB has resumed construction on a $7.7 million sheet and profile plant in Marysville, Michigan. the company has also purchased separate resin-making foam molding businesses. The site will extrude polypropylene sheet and beads for packaging and...
- Swedish foamer Fagerdala expands into North America. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;2/22/1999, Vol. 10 Issue 54, p3
Reports that Swedish automotive foam molder Fagerdala World Foams AB has purchased a Michigan-based polystyrene processor Pac-Lite Products Inc. Launch pad for Fagerdala's major expansion into North America; Swedish firm's opening of holding company Fagerdala USA Inc.; Major products.
- Fagerdala USA makes logs to fight oil spill. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;7/5/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that workers at Fagerdala World Foams AB's extrusion facility in Marysville, Michigan are turning their expertise to control the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The company has been producing polyethylene floats which are an important part of the containment booms spread...
- Fagerdala makes deal for Sweden's Por-Pac. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;11/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p27
Focuses on the decision of Fagerdala World Foams AB to acquire the plastic foam operations of publicly held Swedish firm AssiDoman Forenade Well AB. Value of Fagerdala's acquisition of Por-Pac AB and subsidiary Linde Modell & Verktyg AB; Important aspects of the agreement.
- On 'made in America' and bouncy mattresses. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;5/24/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p82
The article presents the author's views on the spring count, foam density and trade of mattresses.
- Foam: Not just for the extra bedroom anymore. // Furniture/Today;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p8
Discusses mattress producers' promotion of foam mattresses as an upper-end product for the master bedroom that has associated health benefits. Use of higher-priced foams such as latex and visco-elastic memory foam; Foam mattresses to be showcased at the April 2001 Futon Expo and Specialty Sleep...
- CORRECTION. // Furniture/Today;2/1/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p4
A correction to the journal "Furniture Today" on page six in the January 24, 2016 issue is presented which discusses the memory foam bed that was included in the new Simmons Beautyrest Black models' launching.