- Brass beauty. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p28
Presents information on the Universal Furniture's 18th-century-inspired Montclaire sofa in a floral jacquard fabric.
- Urban retro. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p30
Presents information on Thomasville's Beekman Place Bay Bridge sofa with new color combination and designs.
- Are you classic? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p26
Several photographs of sofa that give classic look to rooms are presented including 3-seat sofa in Scottsdale Tobacco leather, 3-seat sofa in Artisan Licorice leather and 3.5-seat sofa in Lourdes Natural fabric.
- New products: Focus on Stag. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p12
Features furniture from British manufacturers. Sofas; Minstrel mahogany range.
- Coffee with Cream. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Oct2001, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p48
Features several Regency sofas.
- He Said, He Said. Keno, Leigh; Keno, Leslie // House Beautiful;Jan2002, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p42
Presents the views of antique dealers about the manufacture of sofa beds during British military campaigns in the 18th century.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p27
Reports on the difficulty of getting a sofa into the living room of a home in Norfolk, England.
- Seasonal selection. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p12
Presents photographs of sofas from Great Britain. Includes The Clive model from bespoke manufacturer Parker & Farr; Manhattan sofa from Gaascoigne Designs; Victoria large sofa from Welbeck House.
- Nothing relaxing about these couches and chairs. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);1/26/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p3A
The article discusses the author's experience on purchasing a couch.
- Launch pad. // India Today;4/23/2012, p48
The article offers information on several furniture and accessories including the FreeStile sofa from Design HQ, wall covering from Architects Paper, and Italian furniture from Simply Sofas.