Furniture industry takes a STEP forward with DTI grant
- DTI's R&D grant aims to double shipbuilder companies' output. // Professional Engineering;10/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p13
Reports on the grant given by the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry to the Shipbuilders and Shiprepairers Association. Amount of the grant; Purpose of the grant; Areas that will be the focus of the program; Formation of a steering group to allocate funding.
- Industry support funds and grant schemes in firing line. // Professional Engineering;11/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p4
Reports the review on business grant schemes of the Department of Trade and Industry in Great Britain. Rationalization of business support schemes; Factors considered in grouping the schemes; Identification of schemes that are not used that much.
- Inventors aim to turn back floods. // Professional Engineering;10/31/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p5
Reports the grants awarded by the Department of Trade and Industry to inventors Chris Peacock and Paul Archer-Simms in the U.S. Invention of flood barrier devices; Use of hydrodynamics in the device; Schedule for the launching of the unit.
- DTI merges funds. // Professional Engineering;01/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p5
Report on the British Department of Trade and Industry's move transferring the investment element of Regional Enterprise Grant funds to the Regional Selective Assistance budget.
- Regional Development Grant applications. // Accountancy;Mar1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1027, p21
Reports the introduction of a time-limit for Regional Development Grant applications announced by the Department of Industry in Great Britain. Duration of submission of applications; Provision of reasonable period for postal delivery applications.
- SMART funding for bre. // Metalworking Production;Jun2003, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p6
Reports that bre Europe has won financial support under the Small firms Merit Award for Research and Technology (SMART) initiative operated by the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry's Small Business Service. Proceeds of the financial aid; Background on the SMART award scheme.
- Cash reward for CBPP work. // Contract Journal;3/20/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6369, p3
Reports on the donation of the British Department of Trade & Industry to the government's Construction Best Practice Programme. Amount of the donation; Purpose of the pledge; Increase in the turnovers of member companies under the program.
- DTI LAUNCHES SITE TO ASSIST UK BUSINESSES IN CLAIMING EU FUNDS. // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p5
Reports on a Web site established by the Department of Trade and Industry of Great Britain to help businesses claim their share of funds for information technology (IT) projects from the European Commission. Amount of the IT funding; Features of the Web site; Percentage that will be contributed...
- Trada get KPI cash. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2004, p5
Reports on the award granted by the Department of Trade and Industry to Trada Technology for a follow-up research on Key Performance Indicators for the lumber industry in Great Britain.