Awards renamed to assist marketing campaigns
- Winning formula. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p22
Presents tips from previous recipients of the Retailer category of the Furniture Industry Awards on how to be a success. Criteria for judging; Focus of the judges.
- Furniture industry. // Cabinet Maker;
Features the winners of the Retailer of the Year category in the Britain-based 1998 Furniture Industry Awards. Vale Furnishings; Coles; Courts.
- Therapedic retailers receive sales awards from Indonesian licensee. // Furniture/Today;10/5/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p90
The article focuses on the Therapedic retailers who received the Grand Champion Award for their sales achievement at events hosted by Therapedic's Indonedian licensee.
- Furniture/Today honors four Retail Giants of Bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/2/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p9
The article reports that four leading bedding retailers are honored during the annual bedding conference of the journal "Furniture/Today" in Naples, Florida. The honorees include two furniture stores, a bedding specialty retailer and a factory-direct operator. Tributes to each of the retailers...
- Leadership Conference will honor 3 survivors. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on the achievers in the furniture manufacturing and retailing industry in Key Biscayne, Florida. Honor given to John D. Bassett III as the 'Manufacturer of the Year'; Contributions of Kevin and Keith Koenig to the industry; Award for 'Retailers of the Year' given to the Koenig brothers.
- Scottish indies in the running for glittering award. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2015, Issue 5920, p4
The article reports on the nomination received by furniture company North of the Border as recipient of the Scottish Independent Retailers Awards in 2015.
- Wanted: Canada's best producers. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;12/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
The article invites retailers to elect the best Canadian furniture manufacturer for the Canadian Home Furnishings Awards. The retailers are advised to vote on the grounds of product quality, marketing, service, distribution and sales support. Information related to the awards function wherein...
- Wal-Mart solidifies No. 1 grip with 10.9% sales gain. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p17
No abstract available.
- PATIOS PLUS, SUNSHINE FURNITURE WIN APOLLO AWARDS. Ingram, Cinde W. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p134
The article announces awards given to furniture retailer companies in the U.S. including the Apollo Award in the single store category to Sunshine Furniture and Apollo Award in the multi-store category to Patios Plus.