All change after Wade departure
- Upholstery man with soft spot for cushions. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p30
Interviews Nigel Hennigan, sales director of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Start in the upholstery industry; Inspirations of the executive; Description of himself. INSET: Nigel Hennigan.
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p26
The article presents information on Wade Upholstery Ltd., including the comments of Chris Everist, its sales and marketing director. Chris discusses topics like the biggest launch comprising of sofa models Floyd, Elliot, Wellington and Jasper, Wade's core customer base, and the firm's focus on...
- Finnernan departs Cone. // Home Textiles Today;12/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the resignation of Tom Finneran as senior vice president of marketing and sales of Cone Jacquards in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- L&G Investments' sales director set to depart. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;9/21/2012, p12
The article announces that Frank McGarry resigns as sales director at L&G Investment.
- Gladwell to quit Platform. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;9/6/2012, p18
The article announces the resignation of Lee Gladwell as director of sales and proposition at Platform in Great Britain.
- Grafton to leave Colefax. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p3
Reports on the decision of Ann Grafton to resign as marketing and design director of cabinet manufacturer Colefax in Great Britain.
- Sales director Bolton leaves role at CJ Lang. // Grocer;3/17/2012, p79
The article announces that Claire Bolton will resign as sales and marketing director of CJ Lang.
- Workplace Matters. Greenwald, Joel J. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p12
The article gives advice on what actions to take when a sales manager resigned to move to a competitor and seemed to be taking a number of his clients with him. The author suggests employers to enforce formal restrictions on competitive post-employment activities in order to protect their...
- Direct chief leaves BT after seven-year stint. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p14
Reports the resignation of Nigel Grimes as head of the communications and sales promotions of BT, a telecommunication company in Great Britain. Budget management responsibility of Grimes at BT; Impact of Grimes' resignation on the company; Contributions of Grimes to the company.