Orchard brings rich pickings
- Renovations celebrate firm's centenary. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p7
Discloses that furniture firm McDonagh is celebrating its centenary by investing in a complete renovation of its office, showroom and production facilities. Benefits of the renovation to the company; Expected completion date of the project.
- NEC return for Mc Donagh. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p1
Reports on the plans of furniture company McDonagh to participate in the Furniture Show in January 2001 after two years of absence.
- Beds. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p12
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Features of the Select bedstead by McDonagh company; Presentation of the ten-piece bedstead collection in European white oak by Wood Bros. Furniture Ltd.; Offer of three styles of the Element storage bed by Jay-Be company.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p10
Highlights furniture available in various retail stores as of August 27, 2004. Console table from Chelsom; Sideboard from McDonagh; Bedstead from Marshall and Stewart.
- Moving image. Davies, Shaun // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p44
The article presents the opinion of the author on brochures for furniture industry retailing. The author says that for promotion of an ideal business there should be three brochures to produce. He says that most of the promotion budgets do not allow to make more than one brochure. The author...
- McDonagh sells design rights. // Cabinet Maker;1/19/2007, Issue 5521, p4
The article reports that McDonagh in Great Britain sold its design rights to Northern Irish furniture company McNally and Findlay. According to Dermot McNally partner of McNally and Findlay, the transition of business after the purchase of design rights is hard to guarantee because of several...
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.