- Netweek: News digest. // PC Week;08/31/98, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p83
Presents news related to computer networks for August 31, 1998. The HP JetDirect 300X OfficeConnect printer server from Hewlett-Packard Co. and 3Com Corp.; Initiatives from PassGo Technologies Ltd. to broaden the role of the company's PassGo single-sign on software; New security features in...
- Inexpensive wedge device eases probing of fine-pitch IC leads. Strassberg, Dan; Granville, Fran // EDN;07/02/98, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p11
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard's HP Wedge probe adapter. Functions of the device; Cost of the device; Benefits of using the device; Contact information available.
- Travan tape technology gains drive support from HP, Conner. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;5/1/95, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p38
Focuses on the HP Colorado T1000 drive and the Conner Peripheral TapeStor 800 minicartridge tape backup system, both of which support Travan tape technology. Technology's uncompressed storage capacity in the DC2000 tape backup format; Backward compatibility; Prices; Contact information.
- HP readies recordable CD unit. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;9/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p10
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s plan to ship HP SureStore, a new CD-Recordable (CD-R) drive, in October 1995. Low-cost, recordable CD ROM drive; Double-speed recorder and quadruple-speed reader; Speed; Price.
- Digital Photography Is The Next Big Thing. ALSOP, STEWART; WOODS, WILTON // Fortune;8/4/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p220
Discusses the Hewlett-Packard PhotoSmart printer and the system's five basic components. Digital camera; Scanner; Printer; Editing; Digital photo album; Advantages of system.
- HP Ultra VGA 17-inch display. Byers, TJ // PC World;Dec1992, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p284
Reviews the computer monitor HP Ultra VGA 17-inch Display from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP AdvanceStack hubs cut cost of building workgroups. Wallace, Bob // InfoWorld;3/7/94, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p41
Introduces Hewlett-Packard Co.'s (HP) AdvanceStack line of intelligent stackable hubs. Simplification of network design and management; Linking over a distance of 600 feet; Management via proprietary Windows-based application from HP; Use of Intel Corp.'s i960 reduced-instruction-set computing...
- Recording your own CD is exciting and affordable. Morochove, Richard // Northern Ontario Business;Mar96, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p27
Reviews the Hewlett-Packard SureStore CD-Writer 4020i. Features of the drive; Suite of software; Installation process; Recording an audio compact disc.
- Cartridge adds PostScript Level 2 to LaserJets. Littman, D.; Moran, T. // Macworld;Jun92, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p137
Reviews the HP LaserJet PostScript Cartridge Plus from Hewlett-Packard. Features and advantages; Cost considerations; Purchase price and telephone number.