Earnings News and Notes
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p5
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the financial performance of companies in the U.S. defense industry. The net income of American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2011 declined 22 percent on the five percent decline in sales. OSI Systems' (OSIS)...
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/21/2013, p6
The article reports on the 8 percent decline in net income of American Science and Engineering despite the 6 percent in sales.
- AS&E Nabs $35M Order for Z Portals; Small Order for ZBV Mil Trailer Work. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p14
This article reports on an order received by American Science and Engineering for multiple Z Portal vehicle screening systems for border security applications.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets Yemeni Order for Two More ZBVs; $5.5M Abu Dhabi Order. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on a contract awarded Yemen Customs to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for two of the company's Z Backscatter Vans (ZBV) to screen cargo and vehicles for explosive threats and contraband at seaports and land border crossings.
- New Products Drive Altera Sales. // Electronic News;5/2/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Reports on the role of the new products of Altera Corp. to the increase in the sales incurred by the company in March 2005. Increase in the revenue of Stratix II FPGA according to Altera CEO John Daane; Significance of the Stratix II and Clyclone II families to the company's status in the...
- Profits Up 95% at Altera. // Electronic News;4/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Reports on the first quarter sales performance of Altera Corp. in 2004. First quarter net income of the company; Information on the sales of Cyclone devices for the quarter; Percentage growth of the sales of the new products of Altera.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/17/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p5
The article discusses the earnings of American Science and Engineering (ASEI) as of the second quarter of 2011. Decreased revenues in the company's cargo and Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) product lines contributed to the decrease in sales by 5%. Uprisings in the Middle East reportedly delayed work on...
- News Breaks. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/4/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 22, p72
The article reports on the launch of the second-generation, drive-through X-ray detection system for vehicle screening using backscatter X-ray techniques from American Science and Engineering. It can detect explosives, stowaways and other contraband while the driver remains in the truck cab...
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]:. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/24/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p12
The article reports that a U.S. law enforcement agency has ordered a Z Portal cargo and vehicle backscatter X-ray screening system, which is produced by the American Science and Engineering (ASEI).