Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: OSI Systems' [OSIS]:
- Privacy Act of 1974; Department of Homeland Security/United States Secret Service--004 Protection Information System of Records. Callahan, Mary Ellen // Federal Register;10/28/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 209, p66940
The article presents information on a notice by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security inviting comments regarding proposal to update and reissue existing system as Department of Homeland Security U.S. Secret Service(USSS)-004 Protection Information System of Records under Privacy Act of 1974....
- DHS to Improve Records Management. // Information Management Journal;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to impose a new department-wide electronic records management system for the better retrieval and storage of electronic documents. It mentions that the pilot program will enhance searchability and allow for more...
- Urgent need for automation systems cyberprotection. Elder, Robert // InTech;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p50
The author discusses the need for the cyberprotection of industrial control systems in the automation industry. Topics include the cyber ecosystem concept of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security which links five activities including prevention, response, and recovery, a workshop on the...
- Automotive exchange plans to widen its focus. Kosseff, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p15
Reports plans to expand the services of Automotive Network Exchange (ANX) in the United States. Acquisition of ANX by Science Applications International Corp.; Industries targeted for ANX expansion; Strategies employed for the promotion of ANX; Statistics on number of ANX subscribers.
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: SAIC Garners $25M in DHS Task Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p11
The reports on the two-task orders worth a combined 25 million dollars from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security received by Science Applications International Corp.
- DHS Awards 5-Yr, $39.2Mn Security Services Deal to SAIC. // GlobalSourcingNOW;2/26/2007, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has awarded a five-year deal to SAIC, an information technology (IT) and engineering services provider, to provide security services to Customs and Border Protection. The contract has a base period of one-year with four...
- SAIC gets $90M Subcontract to Support DHS HQ Relocation. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/7/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p10
The article reports that General Dynamics gave a 90-million-dollar subcontract to Science Applications International (SAI) to aid in the transfer of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security main office to the former building of the Old Saint Elizabeth hospital school.
- SALIC announces membership on Lockheed Martin team for the Secure Border Initiative program. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Oct2006, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that Science Applications International Corp. has announced that it is a member of the Lockheed Martin Corp. team competing on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Secure Border Initiative Program (SBInet) contract. The SBInet proposal calls for a comprehensive...
- SKILLS CRUNCH. Hale, James // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2014, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p28
The article discusses the efforts of educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, and staffing companies in the U.S. to address the skills shortage of cyber security professionals. Topics covered include the growing demand for trained professionals, the security education and training...