Examining the types and payments of the disabilities of the insurants in the national farmers' health insurance program in Taiwan
- welfare writes. Messere, Tom // Mental Health Today;Jul/Aug2013, p14
No abstract available.
- welfare writes. Messere, Tom // Mental Health Today;May/Jun2014, p14
No abstract available.
- Settlement Worksheet: Value of Workers' Compensation Claim. // California Workers' Comp (9781413308600);May2008, p471
A worksheet for the settlement of workers' compensation claim, which includes disability rating and reimbursement for medical expenses under Calfornia laws is presented.
- Missouri Clinicians Launch Reimbursement Campaign. Foster, Jean // ASHA Leader;12/27/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p11
The article reports on the launch of a state-wide reimbursement campaign by the Speech-Language-Hearing Association in Missouri. The reimbursement campaign for 2005 to 2006 was presented to the Executive Board in September and was given authority to operate. Part of the reimbursement program is...
- Increasing Access. Jones, Lucretia DiSanto // Advisor Today;Nov2003, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the enhancements to Custom Choice group disability income product line offered by GE Financial Employer Services Group in the U.S. Additional options which gives mid-sized employers flexibility on plan preferences; Provision for a partial reimbursement for the cost of health...
- Staying Focused on Children Works Best for This Tennessee Provider. // HomeCare Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p26
The article presents information on the company, Henley Medical . Thomas Henley created the company with the objective to obtain mobility and independence for disabled pediatric special children. The company's location in Chattanooga presents a unique situation. Henley Medical's clients come...
- Faster VA Claims. ANDERSON, TAMI // PN;May2014, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p62
The article discusses the transition of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) into a high-performing organization under Secretary Eric Shinseki. Topics covered include the 16 major crosscutting initiatives mentioned by Shinseki, the utilization of the agency's capital investment portfolio, and...
- Medicare Delays New SGD Policies. // ASHA Leader;Oct2014, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that Medicare has delayed restrictions for reimbursement of speech-generating devices (SGD) that can be connected via email or the Internet until December 1, 2014 in the U.S.
- Backlog Decrease. // PN;Oct2013, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p22
The article focuses on a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) report which showed the significant progress in reducing the backlog of disability claims in the U.S. in 2013.