Getting On With It
- NOTES & ASIDES. Buckley Jr., William F. // National Review;12/31/1998, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p16
The article presents several letters about politics and other topics in the U.S. as of December 1998. One of the letters talked about how U.S. President Clinton would leave church while holding a bible, which was often mistaken for a prayer book. Another letter was about the renewal of a...
- Remarks at the ecumenical prayer breakfast. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/13/97, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p9
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's remarks at the ecumenical prayer breakfast on January 6, 1997. Commemoration of the Epiphany; Plans for his second term in office; Administration's efforts to cut down on illegal immigration.
- Digest of the other White House announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/2/98, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p170
Presents a list of the public schedule of United States President Bill Clinton and other items of general interest.
- Clinton Finalizes His Legacy. Hickey, Jennifer G. // Insight on the News;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the steps taken by Bill Clinton during his last days as president of the United States. Information on the signing of an executive order declaring fresh responsibilities of federal agencies to protect migratory birds; Significance of the creation of a President's Disability...
- Clintonwatch. Brown, Floyd G. // Human Events;5/3/96, Vol. 52 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on news development concerning American President Bill Clinton. Interest on the case of Army Spc. Michael New; Possibility of vetoing the product liability reform passed by Congress; Relationship with convicted drug felon Dan Lasater.
- Digest of other White House announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/27/98, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p707
Provides a list of the public schedule and other items of general interest about President Bill Clinton of the United States announced by the Office of the Press Secretary.
- Evans & Novak. Evans, Rowland; Novak, Robert // Human Events;5/27/94, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p8
Presents miscellanea about United States President Bill Clinton. Concern about Clinton's political viability; Current downside on the President; Nomination of Appeals Court Judge Stephen Breyer as a rare instance where Clinton got little credit for a good appointment but much abuse for a...
- Comment. Cassidy, John // New Yorker;02/01/99, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p21
Comments on United States President Bill Clinton's place in the history. Topics discussed at a meeting in January of 1993 in Arkansas, just after he was elected; Achievements of Clinton; Status of budget deficit of the country and unemployment rate in 1998.
- Is Clinton losing his marbles? Stephen, Andrew // New Statesman;05/08/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4485, p20
Analyzes the political career of United States (US) President Bill Clinton. His authority as an international power; Health status of Clinton; His contributions to the American society; Comparison of Clinton with former US President George Bush Sr. and Great Britain Prime Minister Tony Blair.