Morningside CLO Markets $400M Deal
- Texas Veterans Board Sets Floating-to-Fixed Housing Deal. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p28
The article reports on the move of the Texas Veterans Land Board in Dallas, Texas to contribute $50 million worth of variable rate general obligations bond to the market to fix its interest. According to the article, the agency will utilize its income from the Series 2008A bonds to invest in...
- Norwalk Stays Gold. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32405, p39
The article reports that Norwalk, Connecticut will maintain its triple-A credit rating from the Fitch Ratings after it will complete the sales of the $25-million general obligation (GO) bonds. According to the rating agency, the rating comes along with a stable outlook which will apply to the...
- Bond Ratings: Are Two Better Than One? Hsueh, L. Paul; Kidwell, David S. // Financial Management (1972);Spring88, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p46
This article discusses a paper which analyzed the reasons of borrowers for obtaining more than one credit ratings of debt in Texas between 1976 and 1983. Most issuers purchase credit ratings from more than one rating agency, despite no clear evidence whether this practice is justified...
- Moody's: Commonwealth budget deficits trigger negative outlook for credit. Albanese, Lorelei // Caribbean Business;9/30/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service for Commonwealth bonds in Puerto Rico. Loan from the Government Development Bank to balance the budget and ensure repayment of outstanding tax and revenue anticipation notes; Scrutiny of bond rating services influenced by the negative...
- Massachusetts Bonds' Outlook Boosted. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p29
The article gives information about Massachusetts' qualified bond program. Moody's Investors Service Inc. yesterday revised the outlook to stable from negative on Massachusetts' qualified bond program following a similar action last week on the commonwealth's credit. Moody's rates the qualified...
- Bonding for Clemson. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the sale of triple-A rated revenue bonds worth multi-million dollars for Clemson University, South Carolina. Winner of the bid; Primary objective of issuing bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p36
Presents data related to yields of reoffered bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Amount details and credit ratings of offerings made by several companies.
- Phoenix Rises From the Recession With $260 Million GO Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p30
Reports on the credit ratings of general obligation bonds of the government in Phoenix, Arizona. Recovery from economic recession; Projections of valuation growth; Improvement city parks and facilities.
- Flaunting Upgrade, San Antonio's AA-Plus Utility Sets $573M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the marketing of electric and gas system revenue bonds of the City Public Service in San Antonio, Texas. Credit rating of the bonds; Reimbursement for cash spent on gas distribution systems; Conversion of the computer system.