Ball, Spirit to Drive-By with HY Deals
- Spirit AeroSystems. // AirGuide Business;1/4/2010, p12
The article reports on the move of Spirit AeroSystems based in Wichita, Kansas to immediately start the direct international parts sales and distribution to respond to customer's desire to deal directly with the company.
- First A350 XWB composite center-fuselage section is delivered. // High Performance Composites;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the successful delivery of the first composite center-fuselage section for the Airbus A350 XWB program by Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Aqueous Cleaner for Aircraft Composites, Petroferm, Booth 1414. // Production Machining;Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p49
The article offers information on the approval of CleanSafe 787 aqueous cleaner by Boeing Co. and Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Spirit AeroSystems. // AirGuide Business;2/22/2010, p11
The article reports on the fall of full-year 2009 profits at Spirit AeroSystems Inc. by 28 percent to 192 million U.S. dollars.
- Spirit AeroSystems. // AirGuide Business;2/22/2010, p3
The article reports on the performance of Spirit AeroSystems Inc. which fell by 28% to 192 million dollars for large commercial aircraft.
- 737s ride the rails. Danneman, Tom // Trains;May2014, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p48
The article informs about the three 737 fuselages developed by the Spirit AeroSystems Inc. at its plant in Wichita, Kansas.
- MARCO POLO COMES HOME. Martin, Edward // Business North Carolina;Dec2008, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p56
The article discusses the Marco Polo project, which involved finding a site that could transform a poor, rural area in Eastern North Carolina into an aerospace manufacturing hub. Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc. has decided to open a complex in Kinston, which will provide 1,031, and eventually...
- TRANSPORTERS AND TOOLING TO FACILITATE COMPOSITE AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURE. // High Performance Composites;Sep2009, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the selection of industrial automation specialist Advanced Integration Technology (AIT) to design, develop and build four industrial transporter systems for the plant of Spirit AeroSystems in Kinston, North Carolina. The Section 15 center composite fuselage structure for...
- Spirit AeroSystems 'Deep' Into Tulsa Sale Effort, Strategic Review. Salerno, Jessica A.; Garvey, William // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jan2014, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p24
The article reports that aerostructure manufacturer Spirit AeroSystems is in the process of selling its Tulsa production facility, showing a significant bottom-line improvement as the company shifts focus to growing airliner programs and tackles issues uncovered in a sweeping strategic review.