Valeant Prices $1B in Upsized Bond Deal
- Three Companies Ready New Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/1/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that three companies are preparing their respective high yield bond issues amounting to 1 billion U.S. dollars. Tenneco will be issuing senior unsecured notes totaling 500 million U.S. dollars. Valeant Pharmaceuticals is planning to use proceeds to repurchase debt and for...
- HY Market Pushes Back Against Energy Concerns. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/13/2015, p1
The article focuses on a report from financial software company Dealogic which shows an increase in the issuance of global high yield corporate bond in the first quarter of 2015. Topics covered include he issuance from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International which is one of most notable financings...
- Valeant Prices $1.2B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on a junk bond sold by Valeant Pharmaceuticals on September 21, 2010.
- Valeant Offering $2.25B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/24/2012, p14
The article reports on a three-part junk bond offering worth 2.25 billion dollars of Valeant Pharmaceutical International.
- Valeant Selling $1.5B in HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
The article Valeant Pharmaceuticals' issuance of junk bonds worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars to pay down debt.
- Valeant Prices $1.5B in Two-Part Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on junk bonds worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars issued by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 184, p5
The article announces the pricing by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. of its 6.75% senior notes due 2017 and 7% senior notes due 2020.
- Valeant Sells $2.25B in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/24/2012, p29
The article reports on the success of Valeant Pharmaceutical International to sell bonds worth 2.25 billion dollars in a two-part junk bond offering that will help fund its acquisitions.
- Valeant Prescribes Itself $700M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p13
The article reports on the plans of Canadian specialty pharmaceutical company Valeant Pharmaceuticals International to issue 700 million U.S. dollar in junk bonds to repay term loan debt.