Burlington Pulls Bond and Loan Deals
- Banks to Haul Out $1B TL for Trucking Co. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have syndicated a 765 million dollar term loan for Bresnan Communications Inc. Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. has pulled its bonds and loan deals due to the market condition....
- Burlington Takes Another Shot. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse's launch of a term loan worth 1 billion U.S. dollars and a junk bond issue worth 400 million U.S. dollars.
- Amaya Shops $2.9B Loan to Back $4.9B Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;7/21/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p2
The article offers finance news briefs as of July 21, 2014. Topics discussed include the $2.9 billion loan offering of Amaya Gaming Group, the gaming and online gambling company based in Montreal, Quebec, to help finance its $4.9 billion acquisition deal, a lender's meeting of Minnesota-based...
- JPMorgan Preps $1B Dividend Loan for Burlington. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p2
The article reports that JPMorgan will start marketing a term loan worth 1 billion dollars for Burlington Coat Factory to investors on November 12, 2010.
- Price Talk Set for Burlington TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p31
The article reports on the price talk set by JPMorgan on Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse's 1 billion dollar term loan, which is at Libor plus 525 bps with a 1.75% Libor floor and an original issue discount (OID) of 98.5%.
- Burlington Coat Launches. // Bank Loan Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the leverage buyout of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. During a bank's meeting, Bank of America Corp. and Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. sold a 1.575 billion dollar credit facility for the buyout. It was split between an 800 million dollar, five year, asset-based revolver...
- Delayed opening. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/8/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 45, p20
Focuses on the delays in the opening of Burlington Coat Factory's store in New York City. Delays in the renovation designed to maintain the historical character of the store.
- Burlington Coat agrees to pay fine by CPSC. Emert, Carol // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/29/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 104, p10
Reports that the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. has agreed to pay $250,000 to settle accusations that it sold dangerously inflammable scarves from India. Cooperation of Burlington in the recall of the scarves by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;6/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p53
Reports on Burlington Coat Factory's settlement of federal charges that it sold flammable rayon skirts and scarves.