Tennenbaum Hires Lee Landrum
- KKR Vet Defects to Tennenbaum. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p18
The article announces the appointment of Geoffrey Jones as principal at Tennenbaum Capital Partners.
- Six Flags Seeks Investors for $950M TL Ride. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. The theme park operator, Six Flags Entertainment Corp., has been planning to refinance its existing debt with a 950 million dollars term loan being syndicated to investors. The distressed credit private investment company,...
- Borders Nets $505M DIP. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that Borders Group, a U.S. book retailer, filed for bankruptcy protection in February 2011, and received a 505 million dollar debtor-in-possession facility (DIP) from Tennenbaum Capital Partners and GB Merchant Partners, facilitated by GE Capital, and that the U.S. Bankruptcy...
- Tennenbaum Opens N.Y. Office. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/19/2012, p21
The article reports on Santa Monica, California-based Tennenbaum Capital Partners' opening of an office in New York City, with David Whitehouse as managing director and Keith Carter as director.
- Paraco Gas acquires two northeast LPG retailers. // LP/Gas;Aug97, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p19
Reports on Paraco Gas Corp.'s acquisition of liquefied petroleum gas retailers Berkshire-T/O Energy and Tennenbaum's Gas. Terms of agreement.
- NO RISK, NO REWARD. Elliott, Monica // Industrial Engineer: IE;Oct2004, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p42
Profiles industrial engineer Michael Tennenbaum, founding senior partner of Tennenbum Capital Partners LLC, in Los Angeles, California. Career history; Family background; Contribution to Georgia Tech's Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- Tennenbaum Capital Partners Welcomes Carolyn Glick. // Secured Lender;Nov2014, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p14
The article announces that Carolyn Glick was appointed as director at Tennenbaum Capital Partners, LLC (TCP).
- First Union Fuels Up New CDO. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;07/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the decision of First Union to sell a credit facility to support a collaterallized debt obligation set by Tennenbaum & Co. LLC. Price of the credit facility; Other companies involved in the deal; Details on the previous offerings of Tennenbaum.
- Tennenbaum Fund Gains More San Bernandino Assets. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;12/20/2013, p4
The article reports that according to November 7, 2013 minutes of meeting of San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) Board of Trustees, 25 million dollars will be invested in Tennenbaum Waterman Fund by alternative investment management firm Tennenbaum Capital Partners.