JPM Launches Roadshow for Endo
- Market Speculates On Losses At JP Morgan. Ferguson, Joy // High Yield Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the connection of JP Morgan Chase on the heavy rally in the high yield market in the U.S. according to the speculations of some market players. Action taken by JP Morgan which connects to the heavy rally in the high yield market; Alleged business losses of JP Morgan; Involvement of...
- JPMorgan: Rally Has Slowed Defaults. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
The article focuses on a forecast by JPMorgan analysts that the default rate for high yield bonds will increase as high as 9% in 2009 and drop to 7% in 2010. JPMorgan forecasted that defaults will peak at 12% by the end of 2009 and drop to 10% in 2010 before the rally in the high yield bond...
- JPMorgan Analysts Expect Fewer Defaults. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p26
The article reports on the revision on the stand of analysts at JPMorgan on the anticipated default rate for high yield bonds and leveraged loans in the U.S. as of October 2009. As predicted the default rate will pegged around 4% for both loans and bonds by 2010. Reasons cited by analysts...
- Cov-Lite Loans at Highest-Ever Share of JPM LL Index. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/1/2014, p5
The article reports on the increase in U.S. covenant-lite loans tracked on the JPMorgan Leveraged Loan Index in 2014. Topics covered include the release of the financial figures by analysts Nelson Jantzen and Peter Acciavatti, the lack of maintenance financial covenants in cov-lite deals and the...
- HY, Loan Returns Slump in December. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/12/2015, p2
The article focuses on the decline of high-yield bonds and returns on loans in the U.S. in December 2014, according to a report released by financial institution J. P. Morgan on January 13, 2015. Topics discussed include the percentage of composite monthly decline in total returns, the rebound...
- EURO HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p9
Presents a chart of European high yield league table as of April 2004. CFSB; Deutsche Bank AG; J.P. Morgan Chase; Citigroup Inc.; Barclays Capital; Royal Bank of Scotland; BNP Paribas; Morgan Stanley; Goldman Sachs; Bear Steams.
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p9
Presents a chart of U.S. high yield table as of April 2004. Citigroup Inc.; CSFB; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; BofA Securities; Morgan Stanley; Deutsche Bank AG; UBS; Lehman Brothers; Goldman Sachs; Merrill Lynch.
- Fund Flows Staying Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p3
The article reports on the increase of funds invested in high yield bonds and leveraged loan funds since February 12, 2014, according to the data from JPMorgan North America Credit Research.
- First Quarter Puts 2007 On Track To Beat 2006 HY Volume. M. S. // High Yield Report;4/9/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the high yield league tables for the first quarter of 2007 in the U.S. According to Thomson Financial Inc., the corporate debt volume has totaled to $38.6 billion compared to the first quarter of 2006, which totaled to 29 billion. JPMorgan Chase & Co. was first on the list...