Six Flags Seeks Investors for $950M TL Ride
- Six Flags $700M TL Oversubscribed. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p25
The article reports on the oversubscription of a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan for Six Flags Entertainment.
- Six Flags Finalizes $578M TL Repricing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p41
The article reports that banks allocated the 578 million U.S. dollars repriced term loan for Six Flags Entertainment at Libor plus 275 basis points (bps).
- Six Flags Ups TLB to $860M, Reduces TLA. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p18
The article reports that Six Flags Entertainment has upsized its term loan B to 860 million U.S. dollars, while its term loan A has been reduced to 75 million U.S. dollars.
- Six Flags To Refinance Credit Facility. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p6
The article announces the plan of Six Flags Entertainment to refinance its credit facilities.
- Six Flags Selling $600M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p37
The article reports on the 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2012 being offered by amusement park operator Six Flags Entertainment that will help repay its term loan B debt and term loan A debt.
- Six Flags Seeks Investors for $950M TL Ride. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. The theme park operator, Six Flags Entertainment Corp., has been planning to refinance its existing debt with a 950 million dollars term loan being syndicated to investors. The distressed credit private investment company,...
- Al Weber retires. // Park World;Oct2012, p10
The article announces that Six Flags Entertainment Corp. chief operating officer (COO) Alexander Weber Jnr will retire on September 30, 2012.
- Picture This. // BusinessWest;8/12/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p45
The article presents two photographs in which first displays the aid of coins by fun park firm Six Flags Entertainment Corp. to Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Greater Springfield and other shows the groundbreaking custom of auto dealers Northampton Volkswagen and Country Hyundai.
- Six Flags Entertainment. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/23/2015, pA02
The article focuses on the economic condition of the firm, Six Flags Entertainment Corp. in the second quarter of 2015 in the U.S.