Wells Cruises Market with $600M AutoTrader TL
- Wells Fargo Revs Up $600M AutoTrader TL. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the 600 million dollars term loan B of Wells Fargo & Co. for Autotrader.Com LLC in the U.S. It mentions that the price talk on the loan is at Libor plus 375 bps to Libor plus 400 bps with a 1.5% Libor floor and OID of 99. It states that Autotrader plans to use the proceeds...
- Wells in AutoTrader Financing. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;11/18/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 178, p16
The article discusses financing arranged for online car seller AutoTrader by financial-services firm Wells Fargo & Co.
- AutoTrader TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p9
The article reports that the term loan of AutoTrader increased to 100.5 in secondary trading.
- News. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;5/2/2015, Issue 836, p03
The article reports the move by offices investor Welput as of early May 2015 to secure a 100 million pound term loan and a 100 million pound revolving credit facility on a floating rate from the bank Wells Fargo to refinance its debt.
- Banks Rev Up Pricing on AutoTrader TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
The article focuses on revisions made by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo to the terms of a term loan B financing for AutoTrader's spinoff from Cox Enterprises
- Wells Fargo in Market with $135M TL for Lineage. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p17
This article reports on the move of Wells Fargo to begin marketing a term loan for Lineage Power in 2010.
- Wells, GE Shop $125M TL for CraftWorks. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p8
The article announces the start of marketing efforts by Wells Fargo and GE Capital for a LB0-related term loan worth 125 million U.S. dollars for CraftWorks Restaurants.
- The Pantry Completes $253M Refinancing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p45
The article reports on the refinancing of the senior secured term loan of convenience store chain The Pantry in August 2013. The debt facility is led by Wells Fargo. A B1 rating was assigned by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service to the firm's credit facility and senior secured term loan....
- Banks Serve up Price on Denny's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo have begun price negotiations on a 250 million U.S. dollars term loan for Denny's Corp.