JPM Delivers $165M Allied Specialty TLB
- Bway Refi TL Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the start of syndication by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch of a term loan B worth 513 million U.S. dollars for Bway Holding.
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p14
Reports on a revolving credit facility secured by Farmland Industries. Features of the loan; Term loan.
- Banks Kick Off $2.35B TLB for Intelsat Jackson. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p23
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan will begin in December 2010 the syndication of a 2.35 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for satellite-telecommunications operator Intelsat Jackson Holdings.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 180, p3
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to syndicate an additional one billion U.S. dollars of incremental term B loans.
- Calpine Plans Launch Of $2B DIP After Court Hearing. // Bank Loan Report;1/23/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that bankrupt company Calpine Corp. has released its planned debtor-in-possession (DIP) loan, and that the intention is to launch general syndication after it was granted access to a 500 million dollar revolver by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. The DIP facility is specified to...
- Allied Specialty Plans HY Deal for $200M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p2
The article reports on the plan of specialty vehicle manufacturer Allied Specialty Vehicles to issue 200 million dollars in senior secured notes due 2020, proceeds of which will be used to refinance existing debt and help fund its 100 million dollar acquisition of Thor Bus.
- Commonwealth Syndicates Revolver. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p3
Announces that discount cigarette manufacturer Commonwealth Brands Inc. has launched the general syndication of a multi-million dollar revolver and a multi-million dollar term loan targeted at institutional investors.
- JPM Sells DHS Term Loan. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the launch of a syndication of an institutional term loan for DHS Drilling Co. by sole lead arranger JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Investors Mixed on Proposed Skype Repricing. // Bank Loan Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p2
The article discusses the author's view concerning the need of call protection for loan investors to prevent syndicated loan in the bank loans in the U.S. The author cites the incident where Internet telephone provider Skype Ltd. involved in a syndicated loan. He then mentions that the Skype...