Banks Revise Two Buyout Deals
- Clothing Retailer to try on Cov-Lite. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the plan of Gymboree, a children's clothing retailer, to refinance an 820-million U.S. dollar term loan with an equally sized loan that will be covenant-lite
- Clothing Retailer to Try on Cov-Lite Refi. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
This article reveals the plan of San Francisco, California-based children's clothing retailer Gymboree to refinance an existing term loan with an equally sized loan that will be covenant-lite.
- CS Tightens Pricing on Gymboree Loan. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the move by Credit Suisse to increase the term loan for Gymboree Corp. by 100 U.S. dollars to 820 million U.S. dollars.
- Banks Tighten Sedgwick, Gymboree Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p16
The article examines revisions made by banks to the term loans for Sedgwick Claims Management and Gymboree.
- The SI Organization Revises $590M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p4
The article reports that the SI Organization, a private defense contractor that serves the U.S. intelligence community, reduced the first-lien part of a proposed loan facility. Topics discussed include the loan offer's use to refinance existing debt and fund the acquisition of QinetiQ North...
- Can You Kiss Your Libor Floor Goodbye? Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p27
The article discusses whether the Libor floor will be sustained amidst tighter pricing on leveraged loans and high yield bonds. It was mentioned that Libor floors started at 2% or higher in early 2010 but current levels are at 1.5% or 1.75%. Several deals which lowered Libor floors were...
- Baby clothing retailer to open in Trolley Square. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/27/98, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
Reports on Gymboree Corp.'s plan to open a Gym Baby store at the Trolley Square shopping mall in Salt Lake City, Utah. Strategy in the selection of alternative locations; Opportunities from the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- Gymboree goes direct. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;2/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p49
Reports on the debut catalog being mailed by Gymboree, the children's activity center and, apparel and bedding retailer. Features of the catalogs; Target customers; Total number of stores Gymboree operates.
- Intelligence Co. Loan's New Identity: Lower Price. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p34
The article discusses an initiative started by SI Organization to reprice a buyout loan 300 million U.S. dollars that was syndicated to investors in November 2010.