GE Markets $155M Pharmaceutical TL
- Pricing on Amneal Pharma Loan Tightens. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p10
The article reports that pricing on the 155-million U.S. dollars term loan of Amneal Pharmaceutical has tightened to Libor plus 450 basis points (bps).
- Amneal Launches $735M Repricing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/17/2015, p5
The article reports that generic drug producer Amneal Pharmaceuticals is in talks with lenders about a repricing effort for a 735 million U.S. dollars term loan B.
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/14/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 39, p3
The article offers news briefs related to loans. Canadian retailer Hudson's Bay Co. has priced a $2 billion term loan and agrees to pay interest of Libor plus 375 basis points and accepts 99% discount on the loan. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set up a price talk on the loans of the...
- GE Shops $200M TL for MedQuist. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p27
The article focuses on a term loan worth 200 million U.S. dollars being arranged by GE Capital for MedQuest.
- CS, GE Shop $405M TLB for Pelican. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p11
The article reports on the 405 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Pelican Products being marketed by Credit Suisse and GE Capital.
- GE Arranges $315M CF for SRAM. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p13
The article reports that GE Capital has been preparing to syndicate a 290 million U.S. dollar term loan for SRAM, a bike parts manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois.
- RadioShack Readies $835M Bank Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of RadioShack Corp., a franchise of electronics retail stores, to launch its term loan facility in 2013 for which it secured financing from lenders led by GE Capital, RBS Citizens and Salus Capital Partners.
- Banks Pull $175M TL for Grede Holdings. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p19
The article reports on the cancellation of the 175-million U.S.-dollar term loan for Grede Holdings by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and GE Capital.