Gordon Kingsley Joins Credit Agricole
- France's Credit Agricole applies to Fed for office in Houston. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;5/10/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 89, p5
Reports on Paris, France-based Credit Agricole's application to the Federal Reserve Board to open a representative office in Houston, Texas as part of a broader expansion into energy-related financial transactions. Development of market intelligence; Bank's shift of focus to complex financial...
- KeyCorp signs on with Credit Agricole for help in going international. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;5/20/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 95, p12
Reports that in an attempt to bolster its international investment offerings, KeyCorp in turning to Credit Agricole Mutual company of France, for its assistance. Information on the role of Credit Agricole; Background information on Credit Agricole; Details on the arrangement; Comments from...
- CrÃ©dit Agricole in deal for Carlyle's Paris office scheme. // EuroProperty;12/21/2009, p4
The article reports that French bank Credit Agricole SA has acquired an office scheme near Paris, France, which was owned by U.S. private equity group Carlyle.
- Credit Agricole-Indosuez hunts for Egyptian bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p4
Reports on Credit Agricole SA's plans to acquire a controlling stake in a local bank in Egypt, to form the basis of a corporate and banking business in the country. Credit Agricole's bank acquisitions in Arab countries; Credit Agricole's plans for the bank after its acquisition; Comments from...
- Holiday relief for Southern Cone's embattled producers. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on the business performance in Latin America. Agreement between Banco ACAC and Credit Agricole SA to alleviate financing pressure on beleaguered milk producers; Lack of laws that specifically address securitizations.
- French bank perfects art of decentralization. Bird, Anat // American Banker;6/22/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 119, p5
Opinion. Comments on the strategies of French bank Credit Agricole toward decentralization. Increase in market share through local service and customer service; Decentralization of delivery system with 64 regional banks; Centralization of functional and specialty businesses.
- Credit Agricole Hit With Another Fed Order. // American Banker;3/11/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 48, p18
Focuses on fines assessed against Credit Agricole, its Credit Agricole Indosuez and Credit Lyonnais affiliates, and the branches of those affiliates in the United States by the Federal Reserve and the New York State Banking Department. Allegation that the Paris company and its affiliates were in...
- Credit Agricole to hedge prices. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/20/98, Vol. 253 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Credit Agricole SA's launching of a price-hedging service for the petrochemical and polymer market in Europe. Operation of the program under swap contracts.
- Credit Agricole extends its reach with new crop of financial services. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;5/24/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 99, p4
Features the French bank Credit Agricole. Revamp of American operations; Expansion into trading, securities brokerage and structured finance; Bernard L. Chauvel as bank president and general manager in the United States; Federal Reserve Board's approval to develop securities brokerage and...