Investors Eat Up $500M in Petco Bonds
- Petco attracts analyst interest. Desjardins, Doug // DSN Retailing Today;06/24/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p3
Reports that Petco Animal Supplies has continued to attract investors and the interest of analysts despite posting a loss in its first three months as a public company. Amount raised from its public offering; Net loss posted by the company; Aspects of its operations which are attractive to...
- Slew of Loan Repricings Takes a Dent out of Returns. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p19
The article discusses the repricing of corporate debt at lower rates by several U.S. companies as of February 2011. Companies cited as doing this include Denny's, Solutia and Petco. It states that issuers of repriced loans have been able to remove as much as 104 basis points (bps) from their...
- Slew of Loan Repricings Takes a Dent out of Returns. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p19
This article discusses the move of several companies in the U.S. to reprice their term loans in 2011. Denny's, Solutia, Petco and DineEquity were among the companies that repriced their loans at cheaper rates. According to Barclays Capital, the repricing transactions have underperformed the...
- Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;08/03/98, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p35
Presents charts on the financial status of Petco Animal Supplies Inc. as of May and July 1998. Total number of shares; Price of each share of common stock; Aggregate market value; Revenues and net income from 1995 to 1997; Names of directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership.
- Petco's stars leave their paw prints. Harman, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;10/06/97, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p10
Reports that Petco Animal Supplies Incorporated in San Diego, California has contracted a celebrity from the canine world for its opening of other three stores. Name of the dog involved in the promotion; Background information on the company; Details on the work done by the dog; Number of...
- PETCO brings sign printing in-house. // Chain Store Age;Oct96, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p126
Reports on animal supply retailer PETCO's decision to make its sign printing in-house. Reduction of shelf-talker signing costs; Control of in-store signage; Use of complete systems solution from Data Documents.
- Petco Animal Supplies Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;7/31/95, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p30
Features Petco Animal Supplies Inc., a pet food and supply retail chain headquartered in San Diego, California since 1965. Company's market value; Performance record; Names of key personnel; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership; Contact information.
- Venice contract velour from Petco. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p32
Reports on Petco Textiles' launching of a range of contract velour called Venice. Features of the product; Available lengths.
- Finally, freedon of choice for Fifi, Fido. Gerena-Morales, Rafael // Crain's New York Business;10/28/96, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p14
Reports that a San Diego, California-based chain of 305 stores, Petco Animal Supplies Incorporated, opens two stores in Manhattan, New York City. Exact location of these stores; Size of Petco's stores; Comments made by Petco's chairman, Brian K. Devine; Why analysts think Petco will succeed.