Banks Talk Price on Brightstar, Northern Tier HY Deals
- Four Issuers Offer $825M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p6
The article reports that Clear Channel Communications, General Cable Corp., Geo Group and Northern Tier Energy are planning to issue 825 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the 825 million-dollar offerings, the proceeds of the offering and credit...
- HY Market Shines for Brightstar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p9
The article reports that Brightstar, a wireless global telecom services provider, has sold 250 million U.S. dollar in notes in the junk bond market.
- Western Refining Grabs Northern Tier Stake for $775M. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/18/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p12
The article reports that crude oil refiner Western Refining purchased a stake in petroleum refining, retail and pipeline business Northern Tier Energy for 775 million dollars.
- IN THE FIELD. Bissell, Jennifer; Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/13/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p12
The article offers news briefs related to finance in Connecticut as of August 13, 2012 is presented. Northern Tier Energy LLC of Ridgefield raised 228 million dollars in its first week of trading after its initial public offering (IPO) on July 16. Wholesome Wave Foundation administers the New...
- Soaring to New Heights. Kress, Melissa // Convenience Store News;Nov2012, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p64
The article focuses on the convenient store winner in the journal's Spirit Awards for Community Outreach in the U.S. It outlines the effort of the convenient store winners in involving in fundraising, community events, and holiday happenings that distinguish them from their competition. The...
- TPG, ACON Pair Off on Downstream Play. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p22
The article focuses on Marathon Oil's sale of Minnesota assets to TPG Capital and ACON Investments. Majority of the asset platform, rebranded Northern Tier Energy LLC, will be comprised of downstream assets in the state. The transaction is valued at 900 million U.S. dollars, wherein 89 million...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.