Barclays, RBC Kick Off Flexera TL Next Week
- Health Care M&A Loan Hits Market Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p16
The article reports that Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch will start the syndication of a term loan B for the acquisition of America Service Group by Valitas Health Services.
- Flexera Software'sTerm Loans Flex. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p1
The article focuses on the widened pricing of 330 million U.S. dollar loans of Flexera Software, owned by private equity firm Thoma Bravo, which was arranged by the Bank of Montreal in order to finance its acquisition by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
- Endo Seeks to Place $2.5B TLB. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/9/2015, p2
The article reports on the release of a term loan B proposal by Endo Pharmaceuticals worth 2.5 billion dollars. Topics covered include the focus of the deal on the financing of the purchase of Par Pharmaceuticals. Also mentioned is the syndication effort of Deutsche Bank with Morgan Stanley and...
- Flexera's $230M TL Up Slightly on the Break. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p25
This article reports on the trading of a term loan B used to finance the buyout of Flexera Software by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in 2011.
- Flexera Software Seeks $45M Add-On Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/1/2015, p2
The article reports that Flexera Software has launched a fungible add-on loan proposal to fund an acquisition.
- Flexera Seeks $330M Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p48
The article reports on the 330 million-dollar term loan due 2019 and 25 million-dollar revolver due 2018 being proposed by Schuamburg, Illinois-based Flexera Software.
- AdminStudio Suite 10. // Software World;Mar2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates the AdminStudio Suite 10 software application from Flexera Software Inc.
- Flexera Software'sTerm Loans Flex. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/26/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p3
This article reports on the widened pricing on terms loans that will be used to finance the acquisition of Flexera Software by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
- Opportunity: Software Licensing Revenue Recovery. Vizard, Michael // Channel Insider;12/22/2015, p1
The article focuses on a survey conducted by computer software company Flexera Software Inc. for analyzing the response of software vendors on the use of their traditional software licensing models by consumers without signing their licensing agreements.