Leveraged Loan Market Stuffed with New CLOs
- Citigroup Arranges $600M Guggenheim CLO. Kellerhals, Richard // Asset Securitization Report;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that the Citigroup Inc. has arranged a multimillion U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) which will be managed by Guggenheim Investment Management in the U.S. A Boston-based investor states that Guggeneheim is investing its own equity. Comments from Wells Fargo...
- Supply builds in Europe before year-end. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p20
The article discusses the escalation of securitization volumes in Europe before the end of 2005. Primary marketing continues to burgeon close to euro 30 billion for the near term with a wide variety of collateral available. According to analysts at The Royal Bank of Scotland, the market has not...
- Global CLO Issuance Highest YTD Since 2007. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p17
The article reports on the 5.0 billion U.S. dollars worth of global issuance of collateralized loan obligations was seen for the year to date July 15, 2011, which was twice the numbers in the same period in 2010.
- Apollo Prices â‚¬325M European CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p56
The article reports on the launch by Apollo Global Management of its first European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) valued at 425.5 million U.S. dollars.
- Apollo Buys Stone Tower Capital. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p18
The article reports that Apollo Global Management has agreed to buy investment firm, Stone Tower Capital, its second acquisition of a collateralized loan obligations (CLO) manager in 2011.
- European CLOs: A 2012 Story. lyer-Ahrestani, Savita // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article reports that collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) have money to spend due to loan refinancings that happened in Europe. However, it mentions that payouts from deals which have put cash back into CLOs may take a while before they will be active again as investors. It is stated that...
- Securitize This! Collateralized Debt Obligations. Stone, Charles A.; Zissu, Anne // Securitization Conduit;2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1-4, p4
Presents information on collateralized loan obligation (CLO), an example of one-commodity two-value-scenarios. Possibility of launching a CLO transaction; Status of risk free and zero net investment components of the arbitrage definition in the structured finance community; Way in which...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p26
Offers information on research related to asset-backed securities in the U.S., compiled as of February 9, 2004. Mortgage-backed securities from Citigroup Global Markets; Asset-backed financing from Countrywide Securities; Collateralized debt obligation from JPMorgan Securities.
- CDOS / RECENT PRICINGS U.S. MKT. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p10
Presents a chart depicting recent pricing of collaterized debt obligations in the U.S. as of April 11, 2005.