Chapter 11 Specialists Turning the Page
- Banks Shift To Restructuring And Recovery. M. S. // High Yield Report;10/20/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the regrouping and shifting of U.S. banks to recover from the credit crunch. According to Anders Maxwell, managing director of P. J. Solomon Co., corporate restructuring and strategic sales are the solution to bad loans. Moreover, Jeffrey Werbalowsky, senior managing...
- Houlihan Said To Be In Acquisition Talks. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the negotiations for the acquisition of the Los Angeles, California-based middle-market boutique, Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin by the Tokyo, Japan-based financial services company, Orix Group. Details about the possible merger; Trends in the restructuring and financial services...
- MGM cash crunch creates 'high alert'. DiOrio, Carl // Hollywood Reporter;5/15/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the measures being adopted by the investor owners of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. to deal with its cash flow difficulties. A creditors' steering committee has been formed, which has hired financial consultancy Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Inc. to propose restructuring...
- Houlihan Names Chemicals Practice Chief. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p13
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Cerimele as a director and head of the chemicals practice of the industrials group of Houlihan Lokey.
- Houlihan Hires Hardie. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p6
Reports that William Hardie joined the merger and acquisition (M&A) team of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in New York. Duties of Hardie in its M&A team; Overview on his professional accomplishments.
- Houlihan Snags Barclays Veteran for Germany. Burton, Paul // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p9
The article announces that Houlihan Lokey has hired Nicolas Zintl as a director in Frankfurt, where he will focus on expanding the mergers and acquisitions advisory business in Germany.
- While Other Firms Exit Dallas, Houlihan Adds a Pro There. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Announces the appointment of Rick Lacher as managing director and head of investment banking for the office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Houlihan Increases Financial Advisory Muscle. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the appointment of Justin Abelow as a senior vice president of Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin's financial advisory group in New York.
- Houlihan Ups Its Distressed Advisory Presence in the South. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the appointment of Adam Dunayer as senior vice president of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.