Murray Energy Switches to Add-On Bond Offer
- Two Issuers Add $1.5B to HY Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p17
The article discusses the bonds issued by Navistar International and Murray Energy in the high yield market of the U.S. as of October 2009 Navistar International, which offered 1 billion U.S. dollars in 8.25% senior notes due 2021, will use the proceeds for repaying its outstanding debt under...
- Banks Hit Road with Murray Energy HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p8
The article deals with a roadshow launched by banks for Murray Energy's 150 million U.S. dollar high yield offering.
- Sellers Rule High Yield in Q2 2001. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on sellers' dominance in the high yield bond market in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2001. Amount of bonds sold; Purchase of bonds in the primary market and selling them into the secondary market; Quality of high yield bond deals.
- Pipeline Clogged, But European Issuers are Trying. // Bank Loan Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p12
Explores the performance of the high yield investment sector. Bond deals in the U.S.; Spread of the high yield market in Europe; Sale of business enterprises.
- Project Finance Refinancings Try Their Luck in the High Yield Market. Mehta, Monica // Bank Loan Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
Reports on project financiers' interests on high yield bond market in the U.S. Refinancing deals; Capital market issuance; National Energy Group's finance loan.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p5
Presents data concerning bonds that posted highest yield gains and losses as of October 22, 2003.
- Gainers & Losers: Delta/Burlington. Ferguson, Joy // High Yield Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the performance of several high yield bonds.
- High Yeild Gainers and Losers (as of 10/16/02). // High Yield Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p4
Presents a list of high yield gainers and losers in the U.S. as of October 16, 2002. Change in prices of bonds within a week in October 2002; Yield of the top gaining companies as of October 30, 2002; Decrease in prices of the top losing companies within a week in October 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p8
Reports on liquid bonds, Index Data and Goldman Sachs High Yield Index of various companies as of October 31, 2002. Percentage of total returns of the companies; Percentage change in one day of the index of various companies.