- Milk and cream. // Marketing (00253650);8/18/2010, p27
Several charts are presented depicting the marketing trend in Great Britain including the total visitors, consumer expenditure on sports goods and the retail value sales for sports clothing and footwear.
- DSN charts: Xmas housewares. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p29
Presents `Discount Store News' magazine's chart showing the highlights of the tactical retail christmas survey, 1994. Expected holiday sales of housewares retailers and vendors.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p11
Presents charts showing the financial performance of retail firms in the United States as of April 27, 1998. Includes insider trading activities; Discount retailing stock analysis table; Retail initial public offerings.
- Retail Sales--Canada. // Retail Trade;Jan2003, Vol. 75 Issue 1, pvii
Presents graphs depicting trends in retail sales of various commodities in Canada in January 2003. Difference in the sales of general merchandise in January 2003 compared to that in January 2001; Percentage increase in the automobile industry sales; Comparison of sales of food items in January...
- FOCUS ON: Real Retail Sales. // Perryman Report & Texas Letter;Mar2012, p7
A table is presented which provides data and projections for real retail sales in several metropolitan areas (MSAs) in Texas from 2011 to 2016 including Austin-Round-Rock-San Marcos MSA, El Paso MSA, and Abilene MSA.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;9/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p13
Presents charts concerning the finances of the retail trade in the United States as of September 16, 1996. Insider trades; Top gainers and losers; Public offerings; Major indices; Retailing stock analysis.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;1/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p9
Presents charts related to finance in the retail industry in the United States for the week ended December 29, 1995. Insider trades; Stock performance; Retail initial public offerings; Major indices; Earnings.
- Table 12.7 Retail trade. // Canadian Economic Observer;Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p89
A table mentioning the transactions in retail trade in Canadian provinces including Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia in 2008 and 2009 is presented.
- Trade. // Yukon Monthly Statistical Review;Apr2014, p6
Several charts on retail trade in Yukon Territory, Canada as of February 2014 are presented including retail and wholesale sales, the average total household expenditure and food services.