AROUND THE INDUSTRY
- Warming up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/18/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p11
Reports on Puma AG's introduction of its Puma Concept, a women's running shoe with mid-soles made of polyurethnae polymer. Features and advantages; Retail price.
- AROUND THE INDUSTRY. // SGB;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the sports good industry in the U.S. TracRac Inc. has been acquired by Thule Group. It is mentioned that plans to grow the business of the entire Adidas Group has been announced by Adidas. The 2010 forecasts for sales and profitability has been raised by...
- PPR makes official bid for Puma. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the official bid made by French retail and luxury goods company PPR to acquire Puma AG, through its subsidiary Sapardis. The acceptance period of the takeover bid ends on June 20, 2007 with the offer process anticipated to be completed in early July 2007. If the...
- PPR TAKES CONTROL OF PUMA. T. J. R // SGB;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p10
The article announces that sporting goods company Puma is now part of PPR SA, a French conglomerate that also owns luxury brand Gucci. The article states that Puma will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary, and that the merger will improve Puma's acquisition strategy and bring high-end products...
- Endorse the figure of eight in your stride. // Men's Health India;May2013, p14
The article offers information on the Mobium Elite, a pair of running shoes developed by Puma that helps the wearer land on the midfoot rather than the heel in order to lessen downtime associated with the heel through the 'Mobium band' that moves through the figure of eight.
- A cellular sole. Hooper, Joseph; Leclerc, Anita // Esquire;Apr96, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p50
Reports on the Puma Concept running shoes. Shoe features; Application of the Teutonic technology; Benefits for joggers.
- Apparel Gains Fuel Puma in 2nd Qtr. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of sporting goods company Puma AG for the second quarter which ended on June 30, 2003. Net income; Increase in sales; Strongest gains for apparel.
- Puma. Wilkinson, Raj // In-Store Marketing;Jan2003, p42
Critiques the interior design of a Puma sporting goods store in Great Britain. Frontage; Display of merchandise.
- Puma Board Support Tender Offer by Subsidiary of PPR. // FN: Footwear News;5/28/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the statement issued by the board of management and supervisory board of Puma AG which supports the tender offer initiated by Sapardis SA. The statement also explained the board's reasoning and calls the 330 euro pricetag fair, noting that it significantly exceeds the...