JN Taylor: Furuno blitzes NMEA Awards, again
- Marketing Week to back Superbrands awards event. // Marketing Week;11/13/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the 1998 Superbrands Awards showcasing the achievements of the Britain's most powerful brands. Winning brands picked by the Superbrands Council; Members of the council.
- Woodland egg brand a winner. // Poultry World;Jul2007, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p12
The article announces that the Woodland Egg brand, developed by Noble Foods and sold exclusively at Sainsbury's, has received the Business in the Community (BITC) Big Tick Award for Cause Related Marketing.
- SHIPPING FOR LESS. Smith, Jennifer L. // Black Enterprise;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p15
Offers information on two Web sites which offer free shipping for brand-name products and medical supplies in the U.S., including Freeshipping.com.
- National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia unveils new identity; BAHRI on course. // American Journal of Transportation;4/30/2012, Issue 530, p10
The article reports on the launch of the Bahri brand by the National Shipping Co. of Saudi Arabia (NSCSA) in 2012.
- HAL plans more agent roadshows. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/20/2008, p12
The article reports on the plan of Holland America Line Inc. (HAL) to conduct a series of roadshows that will run from November to December, 2008 in Great Britain. The plan which focuses on the destination rather than ship, aims to help travel agents sell HAL brands. Meanwhile, HAL will also...
- Branding Agency of the Year: Best of the rest. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p18
The article announces the award "Branding Agency of the Year" received by Fig Tree, Elmwood, and Brand Union.
- The Schaeffler Group's LuK Brand Receives Ford Recognition of Achievement Award. Wright, Clinton // Automotive Industries;May2008, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that LuK brand of the company Schaeffler Group has received the Recognition of Achievement award from Ford Motor Co.
- TRILOGY TAKES SUPREME AWARD. // NZ Business;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
The article announces Trilogy's winning of the Dominion Post Wellington Gold Award at the 12th Gold Award which recognizes excellence in business and culture in Wellington, New Zealand.
- More cold-ironing ahead. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/28/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p10
Presents updates on shore-side electrical power projects in California as of June 28, 2004. Acceptance of a container ship that has the ability to operate from shore-side electrical power while at berth in Los Angeles; Release of a Long Beach feasibility study that focuses on the operation of...