WMF powers ahead under new ownership and new plans
- 'Wild Thing' and 'Reef Sprinter.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2006, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p22
The article features the Reef Sprinter tourist rigid-inflatable boat (RIB) built by Woody Marine. To achieve the layout for the snorkeling adventure operation of Extra Action Watersports, in house naval architect Stephen Plummer, worked closely with the owner. The boat has a bi-folding swim...
- 'that's Awesome.'. // Ausmarine;Sep2007, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates the 'that's Awesome' eco-tourism vessel from Woody Marine.
- An 8m fisheries patrol boat. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on the 8m patrol boat from Woody Marine Fabrications.
- 'Extreme 2.'. // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p39
The article evaluates the Extreme 2 passenger rigid inflatable boat (RIB) from Woody Marine.
- 12m Crew Transfer Vessel. // Ausmarine;Jan2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates Woody Marine Fabrications 12m crew transfer vessel.
- WOODY MARINE. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p34
The article evaluates a dive support vessel constructed by ship company Woody Marine.
- 'Sun Xpress.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates the Sun Express rigid inflatable boat (RIB) from Woody Marine.
- Aussie quad rig Yamaha F350 is a world first. // Ausmarine;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p34
The article evaluates the Yamaha F350 powered boat from Woody Marine.
- 'Woody Naiad 7.3m.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p26
The article evaluates the Woody Naiad 7.3m boat by Woody Marine Fabrication.