Naiad announces a new builder in Australia
- NSW Police Naiad patrol boats nearing completion. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that the New South Wales marine police force boats being built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales (NSW), Australia are nearing completion, which according to Yamba and the NSW Police will be in use before Christmas 2012.
- 'WP40' 'WP41' 'WP42'. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p28
The article describes the WP40, WP41, and WP42 patrol boats designed by Naiad Design of New Zealand and built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales.
- Yamba Welding & Engineering continues to excell, and now with Naiad. // Ausmarine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the working agreement entered into by New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering (YWE) with Naiad Design of New Zealand in 2011. Details on the corporate background of YWE are given including information on its boating products and export activities. It is mentioned...
- CUSTOM-BUILT SUCCESS FOR NAIAD. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p29
The article features the Picton, New Zealand-based firm Naiad Design, which was founded by designer Steve Schmidt. The firm is involved in the design of rigid hull inflatable boats (RHIB), as well as pleasure, tender and commercial craft. According to Naiad director John Cowan, their builders in...
- AUSMARINE VESSELS REVIEWED IN 2015. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p24
No abstract available.
- YAMBA WELDING AND ENGINEERING'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Apr2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p35
The article announces that Yamba Welding & Engineering (YWE), a builder of aluminum boats founded by Bill Collingburn in Yamba, New South Wales (NSW) in 1974, is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2014. It notes that YWE's diverse output includes pilot boats, patrol and rescue vessels, barges...
- 'Davo's Rescue.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p23
The article previews the Davo's Rescue rescue vessel from New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- 'HAWKESBURY 22'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on 'Hawkesbury 22', a patrol vessel included in the Ocean Cylinders series designed and built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for the Marine Resque Hawkesbury in New South Wales.
- YAMBA WELDING AND ENGINEERING. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p34
The article talks about AV5, a rescue boat to get rescue crews to aircraft, by Yamba Welding and Engineering that was awarded as the Best Small Rescue Boat at the Ausmarine 2015.