Grubb & Ellis Cuts 2010 Outlook, Sees Third-Quarter Loss
- Grubb & Ellis loosen ties to cyclical market. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p9
Reports that Grubb & Ellis of Chicago Illinois is diversifying into an array of real estate services. What these services range from; Contribution of Neil Young, chief executive officer of Grubb & Ellis; Views of Terry Schumacher, an analyst with Black & Company Portland Oregon.
- Grubb & Ellis adds retail. Halliday, Jean // Crain's Detroit Business;11/8/93, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p2
Reports on real-estate firm Grubb & Ellis' addition of retail brokerage to its services. Hiring of retail brokers and investment-sales specialist.
- Finast puts ex-HQ on the market. // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/19/97, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p16
Highlights the statements made by Gil Plavcan vice president of Grubb & Ellis, that he ascertained rights to sell the former corporate headquarters of Finast Supermarkets. Description of the building; Asking price for the building; Plans for relocation.
- Grubb & Ellis closes the sale of a 644,000 sq. ft. distribution center. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Nov96, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Grubb & Ellis Co.'s completion of the sale an industrial building in the Donaldson Industrial Center in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Grubb & Ellis named to handle the arbours. // Orange County Business Journal;07/26/99, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the appointment of California-based Grubb and Ellis Co.'s Newport Beach office to market the Arbours Office Campus in Rancho Santa Margarita.
- Downtown office opened. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;4/24/95, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the opening of Grubb & Ellis Co.'s office near downtown Detroit in Michigan.
- Grubb & Ellis seeks buy-out in bankruptcy. // Inside Tucson Business;2/24/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p4
The article reports that the national office of commercial real estate company Grubb & Ellis Co. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization, while its Tucson, Arizona office is preparing to move to new offices.
- Grubb & Ellis works globally. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/26/98, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p12
Features real estate broker Grubb & Ellis. Presence in the Michigan market; Offer of services to clients around the world; Specialized groups of the company; Financial results in fiscal 1997.
- Grubb Grabs Enfrastructure, CB Veterans in Latest Move. Williams, Daniel D. // Orange County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p6
Focuses on the executives hired by Grubb & Ellis Co. in Orange County, California. Scott Johnstone; Bob Davis; Greg Puccinelli.