Targeting Investors Who Want Both Green Portfolios and Market Rates
- Morning Post: Florida Surprises the Primary. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/29/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F333, p1
The article offers information on two Florida deals related to municipal bonds to appear in the market in August 2014. It informs that the Florida Department of Environmental Protection has planned to bring 230 million dollars of Florida Forever revenue refunding bonds and the Sunshine state's...
- Florida DEP Develops Community Programs. // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep99, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p72
Reports on the recreational fishing programs of the Marine Resources Division of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Purpose of the programs; Features of the programs.
- Florida Increases Areas in Brownfields Program. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;9/10/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the increase in the number of areas included in the Brownfields Redevelopment Program to 222 of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
- DEP under investigation. // Chemical Week;12/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 48, p42
Reports on Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility's (PEER) distribution of questionnaires to regulators in the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) in response to employee claims that industry has too much influence in the state's permitting process.
- Florida DEP Collects Unwanted Ammunition. // Solid Waste Report;10/17/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p5
The article reports that more than 250 pounds of old or unwanted ammunition were collected during a collection event in Tallahasse, Florida by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Florida (Florida DEP) Division of Waste Management.
- Fla. landfill faces fines. Peltier, Michael // Waste News;01/04/99, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the Florida Department of Environmental Protection's (DEP) order for municipal officials of Stuart, Florida, to stop using an old municipal landfill. City officials' failure to seek the DEP's approval before using the landfill.
- Florida group to develop best practice manual. // BioCycle;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the Florida Organics Recycling Association's (FORA) collaboration with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection to develop a best management practices manual for composting segregated yard trimmings. Significance of the manual; Comments by TIA Solid Waste Management...
- Fla. to study mercury emissions. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;01/06/97, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p10
Reports that the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is to begin testing landfills for mercury emissions. Reason landfills in the southern part of the state will be those tested initially; National testing being undertaken by the Environmental Protection Agency; Threat which mercury...
- FDEP To Deny Permit for Class I Landfill over Sinkhole Concerns. // Solid Waste Report;3/10/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the denial by the Florida Development of Environmental Protection (FDEP) to issue a permit for the installation of the Class I landfill in Pasco County because of issues with sinkholes.