Michigan Voters Support Bonds, Millages
- State primaries announced. // All Hands;Feb98, Issue 970, p46
Lists several American states and territories which have scheduled primary elections for federal and state officials from March 10 to October 3, 1998. Schedule of elections in Texas, Illinois, Indiana and Guam; Contact information.
- Over so soon? // Brookings Review;Summer96, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p40
Presents a roundtable discussion on the 1996 Republican primaries in the United States. Voters' opportunity to see the candidates; Political platforms; Candidates' reputations.
- GOP insurrection adds spice to a dull primary. Green, Paul M. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p13
Opinion. Reports on the significance of Illinois Republican to March 19, 1996 primary rebellion. Points made by author; Accusation against Representative Ann Hughes; What can be anticipated if Tom Cronin wins.
- GOP field at the summer turn. // Christian Science Monitor;6/23/95, Vol. 87 Issue 146, p20
Profiles the likely candidates for the New Hampshire primary as a run up to the 1996 US presidential elections.
- U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush Wins Illinois Dem Primary; Dorothy Brown Is Victor In Circuit Court Clerk Race. // Jet;04/10/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the Illinois Democratic primary victories of United States Representative Bobby Rush and of Dorothy Brown in the Circuit Court clerk race.
- For those who feel my opinion is more legitimate than theirs, my choices for the primaries are. Wood, David W. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p25
Lists the author's choices for the 1996 New Hampshire primaries. Includes Bill Zeliff for the Republican gubernatorial race; Jeanne Shaheen for the Democratic gubernatorial race; Arnie Arnesen for the Second District Democratic Congressional race.
- Race value. Burka, Paul // Texas Monthly;Mar96, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p24
Enumerates nine crucial primary elections for the Republican and Democratic parties in the United States.
- Remarks to the community in Salem, New Hampshire. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/12/96, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p165
Presents President Bill Clinton's remarks to the community in Salem, New Hampshire, on February 2, 1996, on the two purposes served by the presidential primary held in the state.
- OREGON. A. B. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p12
The article reports that the open-seat House primary adds to the tension for 2008 presidential and Senate primaries in the U.S.