Mortgage Applications Up 1.3% in July 30 Week
- MBA Survey: Originations of Commercial and MF Increase. // National Mortgage News;2/8/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p9
The article reports on the Quarterly Survey of Commercial/Multifamily Mortgage Bankers Originations of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America, indicating that the fourth quarter 2009 commercial and multifamily mortgage loan originations were 12% higher than on fourth quarter 2008 ad 15%...
- A Darwinian focus on the bottom line produces winners and losers. Jones, James D. // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p6
Reports on the results of a study conducted by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America indicating a revenue drop in the loan servicing division. Factors for the revenue drop; Lenders; response to the trend; Recognition of the continuation of pricing pressures for origination an servicing...
- Among challenges as servicing changes: Dealing with a parent. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;10/28/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p26
Reports on the issues discussed in the 1996 Mortgage Banking Association of America's servicing conference `Drivers of Change,' held in Los Angeles, California. Managing the relationship with the parent company; Need for smaller services to create a niche for themselves; Disadvantages to...
- Delinquency rates stay low. // Mortgage Banking;Jul93, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p11
Presents a report by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America' (MBA) National Delinquency Survey on mortgage rates for the first quarter of 1993. Comparison of statistical figures with the same period in 1992.
- Refi wave soaks servicing. Rosenblatt, Robert M. // Mortgage Banking;Feb94, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p11
Discusses the Mortgage Bankers Association's (MBA) annual cost study of the refinancing of home mortgage loans. Cost and profit trends; Role of servicing; Effect of increase in prepayments; Reason for the drop in profits; Effect of the acceleration of prepayments to operating costs; Effect of...
- Delinquencies drop sharply. // Mortgage Banking;Jan95, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the results of the National Delinquency Survey by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America (MBA) which showed a decrease in residential mortgage delinquency rates for the third quarter of 1994.
- Winning ways. Willis-Boyland, Anita // Mortgage Banking;Sep95, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p40
Features four housing projects that exemplifies the commitment, persistence and vision it takes to build affordable housing. Mortgage finance as an entrepreneurial field; Mortgage Bankers Association of America's establishment of the annual Affordable Housing Award Program in 1989; Dallas...
- Mortgage interest deduction popular among mid- to low-income families. // Mortgage Banking;Mar96, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the Mortgage Bankers Association of America's analysis of the income of households claiming mortgage loan deductions.
- Market expected to slow down. // Mortgage Banking;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p7
Reports on a forecast by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America indicating that mortgage rates will decline in the forthcoming months of 1996.