Treasury to Refund $74B to Raise $41B
- Treasury Refunds $72B To Raise $12.4B in Cash. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33905, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has announced that its May quarterly refunding of 72.0 billion U.S. dollars will raise 12.4 billion U.S. dollars in cash.
- Treasury Refunding To Raise $1.4B Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the move of the Treasury Department to auction securities as a measure to raise cash for its fourth quarter refunding in the U.S. Total amount of securities for auction; Schedule of the auction.
- Treasury Refunding $72B To Raise $36.7B of Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33708, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department plans to sell 72.0 billion dollars of its quarterly refunding to raise 36.7 billion dollars of cash.
- Treasury to Raise $9.3B New Cash with $67B Refunding. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has decided to raise 9.3 billion dollars of new cash with its quarterly refunding by selling 67 billion dollars to refund 57.7 billion dollars, and also mentions that Treasury has announced that said it will test its buyback capabilities.
- Treasury to Sell $16B 30 Yrs, $24B 10 Yrs, $24B 3 Yrs. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34305, p1
The Treasury Department announced details of its quarterly refunding, with plans to sell $16 billion 30-year bonds on May 14, $24 billion 10-year notes on May 13, and $24 billion 3-year notes on May 12.
- Treasury to Sell $15B 30-Yrs, $23B 10-Yrs, $24B 3-Yrs in Qrtly Refunding. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/2/2016, p1
The Treasury Department announced it will sell $15 billion 30-year bonds, $23 billion 10-year notes, and $15 billion 3-year notes in its quarterly refunding.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.01 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has said that it will raise $1.01 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $32.99 billion of maturing securities. Information about the terms and conditions of the...
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...
- Treasury: We Still Want Comments On Proposed Refunding Regulation. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p5
Reports on the refunding regulations proposed by the U.S. Treasury Department for the tax-exempt bond community. Advice given to tax attorneys to submit comments on the proposals; Questions raised by tax exempt bond participants; Overview of the existing law.