She Makes What??? The Incredible, Variable Publishing Salary Survey
- Salaries and workloads increasing for circulators. Silber, Tony; Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p55
Reports on the rapid increase of workload as compared to the increase in salaries for circulation executives in the United States. Presentation of survey results among periodicals executives; Job descriptions of periodicals executives; Interpretations of survey results. INSET: Untitled..
- The production paradox: Consistency and change. Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p65
Takes a look at the salaries of executives in the publishing industry in the United States, focusing on a survey conducted by the `Folio' magazine. How the survey was conducted; Average salaries for production directors, production managers and art directors; Statistics gathered from the survey.
- Salary survey. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/4/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 32, p47
Reports results of the Publishers Weekly annual salary survey for 1996. Managers earning highest wages in publishing; Highest paid editorial workers; Pay scale by type of company; Executive salaries; Executive raises. INSET: The golden touch for a new team..
- Ad sales salary survey. Angelo, Jean Marie; Drucker, Rachel // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Source Book 1995, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p262
Presents information on the results of FOLIO:'s 1994 ad sales salary survey. Average base salaries for ad sales directors; Average base salaries for sales managers; Average base salaries for regional and branch managers; Average base salaries for ad salespersons, account executives and category...
- Your personal bottom line. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;4/25/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 17, p35
Features a survey of salary rates prevailing in the book publishing industry. Corporate staff; Editorial; Sales and marketing; Art & production; Advertising; Operations. INSET: How the survey was conducted..
- Production professionals earn more, learn more, do more. Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p71
Presents a survey of salaries of production personnel in the magazine publishing industry. Production directors; Production managers; Art directors; Average base salaries; Total compensation; Bonuses.
- Salary survey. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/31/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 31, p55
Presents the findings of Publishers `Weekly's' book-business salary survey conducted in 1996, based on a salary standard set by `Fortune' magazine. Best paying job in the publishing industry; Differences in the salary of various job categories; Salaries of the executives; Methodology of the...
- Circulation salary survey. Silber, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1996 Special SourceBook, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p180
Highlights the salary survey conducted by `Folio' magazine for periodical circulation executives in the United States in 1995. Circulation directors' total compensation; Average base salaries; Circulation managers' total compensation and average base salaries; Circulation earnings; Salaries by...
- Production salary survey. Silber, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1996 Special SourceBook, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p199
Highlights the salary survey conducted by `Folio' magazine for the production staff of magazine publications in the United States. Regional breakdown; Total compensation and average bonus for production directors; Production managers' total compensation and average bonus; Experience pays; Ratio...