Advisory Board Offers Ideas and Insight
- It's Academic. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the features of the journal including its review and advisory board, a column for practitioner-written papers and the strengthening of Financial Planners Association's (FPA's) connection with the academic community.
- FSC admits to dropping the ball on soft dollar. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
No abstract available.
- A debate that's a blast from the past. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the feedbacks from financial services sector regarding the collaboration between the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) in Australia.
- Practice Management Center Helps You Market. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p9
The article offers various marketing resources that will provide Financial Planning Association (FPA) members with wide avenue of information including tips for building a client-centric website, latest social media compilation issues, and latest interactive marketing tools.
- FPA concern on FOFA valuations impact. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/29/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the warning of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) regarding the government's problematic Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) legislation that might generate unintended consequences in financial planning practice valuations in Australia.
- WHAT'S ON. // Money Management;8/15/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p12
A calendar of events related to money management in Australia from August 20 to September 19, 2013 is presented including the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA): Young Planners Workshop in Melbourne, Victoria on August 20, Money Management: Platforms and Wraps Conference 2013 in...
- PRACTICE TRENDS: How Does Your Practice Measure Up? McClune, Sheila // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2011 Research Spotlight Suppleme, p9
The article reports on the improvement of the financial planning market in the U.S. amidst the competition. It cites a survey on financial planners conducted by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) concerning their financial plan development practices and fees. It mentions that financial...
- ANSWERING FINANCIAL OUESTIQNS. // Practical Accountant;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the launch of Financial Planning Association's "Question of the Week"feature in its electronic mail hotline in the U.S. It will feature one consumer question and the corresponding financial planner's response each week. The feature's purpose is to educate, provide general...
- Conflicts principles no 'silver bullet'. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the issues pertaining to the new conflicts principles given by the biggest dealer groups to the Financial Planning Association in the Australia. According to Dan Powell, ING Australia executive director, the key to address such conflicts is to take what the investor wants...