Marketing With Client Appreciation Events
- Cloning customers -- when in Rome. Ackerman, Jim // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/25/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p9
Presents an article about business referrals and sales promotion. Problem faced by buyers of any product or service; Ways to get great testimonials; Advantages of endorsements over testimonials; Effectiveness of case histories in promoting a product or service..
- A Research on the Early Warning of Strategic Crisis in Resources and Technology-Driven Multiplex Enterprises. Zishuai Wei // International Journal of Business & Management;May2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p154
Based on the analysis on the diversifying strategies of resources and technology-driven enterprises and the accompanying crisis, this paper employs an improved radar model and a comprehensive evaluation method, selects 15 indicators in resource crisis, technological crisis, the degree of...
- Transform Your Professional Relationships into Drivers of New Business. Littlechild, Julie // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p34
The article reports on the study depicting ways to build an ideal network of professional advisers. It offers strategies on how to leverage relationships with centers of influence and generate referrals from clients and professional groups. It states that one of the biggest mistakes of...
- Models for Marketing Strategy. Wienclaw, Ruth A. // Models for Marketing Strategy -- Research Starters Business;3/1/2016, p1
Predicting buyer behavior is often a complicated process that must take into account a number of variables affecting buyer behavior. Models can help marketers make decisions and focus their strategic marketing efforts. Although the advent of the personal computer has made model-building for...
- Creating a winning Product strategy. Sinha, Gunjan // Siliconindia;Aug2007, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p44
The author reflects on the challenges of building or delivering great products, one which truly delights customers. According to the author, great product strategists look at the world in the forward mirror, not rear view. They sincerely attempt to understand the direction of the global...
- Convergent Branding. Cowen, Edward // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p108
The author reflects on the advantage of convergent branding that allows marketers to determine the full potential of their promotional expenses.
- FORUM CU's New Marketing Gurus Are It's Own Members. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;9/15/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p22
The article reports on the success of the member-based marketing program of the FORUM Credit Union (CU) in Indiana. The credit union grew by 11 percent in 2007 due mainly to its referral program that involves members. In 2008, it launched its Unofficial Spokesperson program which rewards...
- The Pragmatic Planner and the Delivery of Accomplishment-Based Planning. Belber, Timothy J. // Journal of Practical Estate Planning;Oct2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p31
The article discusses strategies, resources, and practices in pragmatic business planning which create a bridge between human goals and concrete client results. It mentions three key practice areas in support for the planners and business services in delivering an accomplishment-based planning...
- Jump Starting Your Sales. Schiffman, Stephan; Reisner, Michele // American Salesman;Nov2004, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p15
Provides tips on improving sales. Importance of customer referrals to the business; Registration for a sales, communication or motivational seminar; Efforts of sales personnel to help customers.