Arrow points the way
- On target. Weber, Rick // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p23
The article focuses on the fuel delivery fleet of New Jersey-based Arrow Fuel which features truck designed to honor those who perished during the September 11, 2001 terrorists attacks in the U.S. Girard Equipment general manager Craig Marturano has been consulted by Scott Monto of Arrow Fuel on...
- Market Day truck graphics help bring foods to Life. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p50
The article focuses on the graphics featured by Market Day, a cooperative that raise money for schools by selling food products, on its truck in the U.S. It reveals that the graphics depict the food products provided by Market Day to schools and organizations as part of its fund raising...
- Aggressive approach. // Truck & Driver;Jun2014, p24
An image of a Slovakian truck's trailer covered with handgun graphics at Dartford Crossing in England is shown.
- THIS PEPSI FLOAT DEFIES GRAVITY. // Overdrive;Feb2006, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p17
The article focuses on the digital designs of trucks for the Rolling Advertising Awards.
- Entries being accepted for 2016 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/4/2016, p1
The article reports that entries are now being accepted by the journal for the 2016 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards.
- Sick Licks. RYDER, BOB // Street Trucks;Jul2015, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for drawing flames graphics on truck.
- THE BOLD ONES. // Fleet Owner;Jun2004, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p28
Presents the truck graphics submitted for the 2004 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards in the U.S. Designer; Graphics suppliers; Marking materials.
- Creative use of color. // Editor & Publisher;9/25/93, Vol. 126 Issue 39, Color in Newspapers. p22C
Reveals that the `San Diego Union-Tribune' newspaper won a second-place award for truck graphics in a contest sponsored by the National Private Truck Council. Description of the `Cat and Dog' truck graphics; Features of the `Union-Tribune' Transportation Department delivery truck fleet.
- DOWN IN FLAMES. AGUILAR, KEVIN // Street Trucks;Jul2015, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p62
The article offers information on the modifications made by the truck owner Oppie Paredez on his pickup truck 04 Chevy Silverado including addition of flames graphics, and body drop or low riding truck.