Arrow points the way
- On target. Weber, Rick // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p23
The article focuses on the fuel delivery fleet of New Jersey-based Arrow Fuel which features truck designed to honor those who perished during the September 11, 2001 terrorists attacks in the U.S. Girard Equipment general manager Craig Marturano has been consulted by Scott Monto of Arrow Fuel on...
- Market Day truck graphics help bring foods to Life. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p50
The article focuses on the graphics featured by Market Day, a cooperative that raise money for schools by selling food products, on its truck in the U.S. It reveals that the graphics depict the food products provided by Market Day to schools and organizations as part of its fund raising...
- Aggressive approach. // Truck & Driver;Jun2014, p24
An image of a Slovakian truck's trailer covered with handgun graphics at Dartford Crossing in England is shown.
- THIS PEPSI FLOAT DEFIES GRAVITY. // Overdrive;Feb2006, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p17
The article focuses on the digital designs of trucks for the Rolling Advertising Awards.
- Entries being accepted for 2016 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/4/2016, p1
The article reports that entries are now being accepted by the journal for the 2016 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards.
- Sick Licks. RYDER, BOB // Street Trucks;Jul2015, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for drawing flames graphics on truck.
- AN EYE FOR DESIGN. CRISSEY, JEFF // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2016, Vol. 173 Issue 12, p56
The article focuses on Fleets winners for 2016 announced by the periodical recognized for fleet graphics design and execution which includes Rock On Trucks carrier with design by Rock On Production; graphics by Sign Design on Mackie Transportation trucks; and design by Celadon Trucking on its...
- PHOENIX CHALLENGE ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCED. // Label & Narrow Web;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p37
The article reports that Phoenix Challenge Foundation's Golf Tournament, a fundraising event, will be held in Stonebridge Golf Club in Monroe, North Carolina on August 5, 2015 in order to support graphic arts and flexography through education.
- THE BOLD ONES. // Fleet Owner;Jun2004, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p28
Presents the truck graphics submitted for the 2004 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards in the U.S. Designer; Graphics suppliers; Marking materials.