- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p46
Reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has launched the TABS-6, a scalable ABS technology for trailers. Specifications.
- What's new in truck and trailer components. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p45
The article highlights several truck and trailer components presented during the 2007 edition of the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky from March 22-24, 2007. Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC announced the creation of the Bendix TABS-6 Stability System for Trailers....
- Bendix introduces trailer catalogue. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2012, p37
The article previews the trailer catalogue introduced by Bendix.
- Mid-America Trucking Show roundup. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;May2009, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p72
The article evaluates several products related to motor vehicle industry in the U.S. including Bendix Pheumatic Booster System from Bendix Commercial Vehicle systems, Meritor Inflation System (MTIS) from ArvinMeritor and Vector 6500 trailer refrigeration from Carrier Transicold.
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p45
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's launch of TABS-6 anti-lock braking system for trailers. TABS-6 is optimized for 2 Sensor/1 Modulator systems used by 90% of trailers in the U.S. and Canada. Its electronic control unit includes a pressure equalization feature which...
- Forward thinking. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p70
Features Dennis Losh, engineering director for business development at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in the U.S. Role of Losh in truck engineering; Statements of Losh regarding his job; Insights regarding new technologies used the trucking industry.
- Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. // LP/Gas;Jul2014, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p64
The article presents company profile of Gaffney, South Carolina-based Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp., (FCCC), an industry leader in the development and deployment of alternative-fuel technologies. It notes that the company has been providing highly effective and cost-efficient...
- BendixÂ® MC-30 ABS to be Standard on Wes-Tex Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the selection of Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC to provide MC-30 trailer ABS as standard equipment for Wes-Tex Trailers' entire 2002 trailer line.
- Bendix bullish on 2014 and beyond. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner Blog;3/26/2014, p21
The article offers outlook from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Joe McAleese on the rate of production growth and economic conditions within the truck market for 2014. Forecasts presented indicate improvements in profitability and freight tonnage...