E-Z Pack adds dealer
- CORRECTION:. // Waste Age;Sep2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p13
A correction to the article "Featured Product" for E-Z Pack Manufacturing published in the July/August 2013 issue is presented.
- E-Z PACK. // MSW Management;Oct2009, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p53
The article evaluates the Hercules Automated Side Loader from E-Z Pack Manufacturing LLC.
- E-Z Pack authorizes first Canadian dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that E-Z Pack has permitted Precision Waste Systems as the first Canadian dealer to the E-Z Pack dealer network in 2011.
- CNG Trucks Gaining Popularity as Companies Expand Fleets. // Solid Waste Report;2/27/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p6
The article highlights the five compressed-natural-gas (CNG) powered trucks added by Chesapeake, Virginia-based TFC Recycling to its fleet while Longwood, Florida-based Waste Pro USA Inc. received its first CNG powered garbage truck from E-Z Pack Manufacturing LLC.
- E-Z Pack Files Patent for CNG-Front Loader Waste Truck Body. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/23/2012, p6
The article reports that E-Z Pack Manufacturing has filed a patent at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its front loader refuse truck body that features a Compressed Natural Gas integrated fuel system.
- Navistar purchasing assets of E-Z Pack. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 2/2012, p3
The article reports on the sale of E-Z Pack Manufacturing's assets to Navistar Inc. E-Z Pack president Greg Podell says that they will continue to support the integrated cab-chassis-body product line from Navistar. Navistar president Jack Allen explains that the acquisition is another example of...
- E-Pack Acquisition Completed by Navistar. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2013, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of E-Z Pack Manufacturing by Navistar Inc. in which E-Z Pack will continue to build and mount refuse truck bodies on all chassis by all original equipment manufacturers.
- Navistar Completes Acquisition of E-Z Pack. // Solid Waste Report;3/1/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of refuse truck body producer E-Z Pack Manufacturing LLC by truck and engine manufacturer Navistar Inc. in 2013.
- 2014 Truck & Body Report. // Waste360;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p34
The article previews several products including E-Z Pack's CNG side loaders and front loaders, the Heil Odyssey Automated Front Loader and the Alley Gator Right-Hand Side Loader from Labrie Group.