Hendrickson will build suspensions for CNHTC-built trucks, debuts HUV
- Company Spotlight: MAN SE. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Sep2009, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p14
The article presents a corporate profile of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG which have signed a long-term strategic partnership agreement with Sinotruk Hong Kong in China. Under the said agreement, MAN will become a strategic shareholder in Sinotruk owning 25 percent plus one share of its capital....
- Chinese Sinotruk splits opinions upon unveiling. // Commercial Motor;4/23/2015, Vol. 223 Issue 5633, p12
The article reports that the China-based heavy duty truck manufacturer Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd. has split opinions on the cheaper alternative for trucking business.
- Brace yourselves. // Truck & Driver;Jul2015, p16
The article offers brief information on the A7 heavy truck from Sinotruk.
- Bumper maker tries plastics. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/8/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p4
Reports that the maker of steel bumpers for commercial trucks and buses, Hendrickson International, is forming an alliance with Delphi Automotive Systems Inc. to produce the first all-composite bumper for big rigs. Outline of the technology agreement; Hendrickson's leadership in the steel trucks...
- American Trim, Hendrickson Form Alliance. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p12
Reports on American Trim LLC of Lima, Ohio and Hendrickson Bumper and Trim of Joliet, Illinois' strategic alliance under a supply and marketing agreement. Terms under the agreement; Product offerings.
- Haldex, Hendrickson form partnership. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Commercial Vehicle Systems businesses of Haldex AB and Hendrickson have established a formal cooperation to make Haldex brakes and controls technology standard on Hendrickson integrated suspensions and axle systems. Terms of the agreement.
- Hell Trailer develops Value Package. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2006, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that Heil Trailer International has partnered with Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems to offer the former's new R2R (Ready 2 Run) Value Package. The Value Package includes Heil's Best in Class run-gear system and Hendrickson's RTR (Ready to Roll) suspension, axle, brake,...
- EXIM. // Maritime Gateway;Nov2015, p18
The article offers news briefs related to international trade. Topics mentioned include the detention charges filed by Kolkata Port Trust and shipping liners against Nepali importers for failing to return containers and release cargo on time, collaboration of Chinese truck maker Sinotruk Hong...
- INTRAAXÂ® Platform Slider Family Takes Weight Out of Flatbed Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p47
Introduces the INTRAAX Platform AAZ sliders for flatbed trailers from Hendrickson International Trailer Suspension System. Integration of air-ride suspension; Response to the needs of the hauler community; Advantages of the machinery.