Utility Trailer Sales of Utah opens facility
- LETTERS. // Aftermarket Business;Oct2002, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p86
Comments on the article on the treatment received by female DIYers in retail parts stores. Lack of employees of experience in automobile parts retail sales; Refusal of counterpeople of sell automobile parts; Limited knowledge of employees of auto parts retail stores.
- What kinds of products do women purchase in your store? // Aftermarket Business;Oct99, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p98
Presents answers to a question on the products that women purchase in an automotive parts store. Remarks from automotive parts store managers regarding products that women bought in their stores.
- THE CHOP SHOP: CUTTIN' UP AUSTRALIA. GOUDE, BRIAN // Street Trucks;Oct2013, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p50
The article offers information on the Chop Shop in New South Wales, that specializes in chassis, suspension and sheet metal fabrication, and is owned by Laurie Starling, presents views of Laurie regarding his plans to stay in business and photographs of the same.
- Do your part to 'Keep the Scene Green' Alexander, Stephen J. // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p54
Comments on the responsibilities of automobile parts retailers to sell products that are environment friendly. Ways in which store managers and staff can promote environmental responsibility; Checking in-store energy efficiency.
- The ship shape snap. Chess, Toby // Automotive Body Repair News;Nov2009, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p52
The article offers steps on how to identify problem areas at Greg's Autobody and make changes to reorganize the shop in Whittier, California. It suggests moving the parts department to the rare of the building next to the tear down area, and identifying the problems in the detail and paint...
- Genuine Parts Expands to Fill Auto Parts Void in OC. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;4/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p21
The article offers news briefs regarding the automobile and retail stores in Orange County, California. Auto parts maker Genuine Parts Co., parent of Napa Auto Parts, plans to open a store in Anaheim and make profits as auto parts are currently in demand. Halsea LLC, maker of travel luggage and...
- DEFINITELY NOT A DRAG. Booth, John // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p3
The article reports on the business plan of the company Summit Racing Equipment and its retail stores. It is informed that the store's current arrangement of parts organized into racing, truck and street categories will be reshuffled into a more project-oriented layout. It is reported that...
- AutoZone chain plans at least two stores here. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 11, pA5
Reports on the plan of AutoZone Inc. to open two automotive parts and accessories retail stores in Spokane, Washington. Target locations of the stores; Features of the retail space that will be built by AutoZone; Economic benefits to the area of AutoZone's plan; Number of outlets of AutoZone...
- Auto firm pulls into Cleveland. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the plan of Pull-A-Part Inc. to build a 3,000-square-foot store on the 4400 block of West 130th Street in Cleveland, Ohio. According to Steve Levetan, senior vice president of Pull-A-Part, the opening day of the store will depend on the weather. The discounter sells car...