Used-vehicle registrations set a record
- Vans streak ahead in 2010 CV registrations. Tonkin, Ian // Motor Transport;7/12/2010, p12
The article reports the data of commercial vehicle registrations for the year 2010 that indicates an increase in the sales of heavy trucks as compared to the previous year.
- UK truck market still buoyant. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the increase in commercial vehicle registration in Great Britain. Total amount of annual registrations; Growth rate.
- European Union's new commercial vehicle registrations decline 5.8% in June 2012. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that according to the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, registration of new commercial vehicles dropped in the European Union for the fifth straight month in June 2012 with Italy and Spain registering a double-digit downturn while Britain remained slightly stable.
- Commercial vehicle market drops in Romania. // Regional Today;3/28/2014, p3
The article discusses the report of news agency Romania Insider on commercial vehicle registrations in Romania which states that registrations have dropped in 2014 and provides statistics for the same such as 800 commercial vehicles registrations in February 2014.
- Sales strong in first month. // Commercial Motor;2/19/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5067, p26
Provides data on commercial vehicle registration and acquisition and fuel prices in Great Britain from January 2003 to January 2004. Commercial vehicle registration during the period; Comparison of sales in light vans in January 2003 and January 2004; Fuel prices.
- Commercial vehicle sales hit record high. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the increase in commercial vehicle sales in Great Britain in September 2004. Number of commercial vehicles registered for the month; Rise in registrations of 4x4 utility vehicles; Growth in van sales.
- Light CVs boost record growth. // Commercial Motor;8/14/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5041, p15
Highlights the continued increase in commercial vehicle registrations in Great Britain as of July 2003. Total number of commercial vehicles registered; Factors which attributed to the increase in commercial vehicle registrations; Status of light commercial vehicle businesses in the country.
- CV Registrations Down 18.5% in Europe in November. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/21/2012, p1
The article discusses a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association which reveals that commercial vehicle registrations in Europe for November 2012 were at their lowest since November 2009, declining by 18.5% versus the same month in 2011. In November 2012, new registration of...
- 2007 sees van sales hit an all-time high. // Contract Journal;1/16/2008, Vol. 441 Issue 6658, p10
The article reports on the increase in van sales in 2007. It states that van sales hit a record 337,741 units in 2007 or an increase by 3.2% while truck sales declined by 8.7% to finish on 50,747. It mentions that Ford continued its dominance of the 3.51 and below sector with just over 93,000...